Admin

Steps to post a link to your work in the Artist Listing section of the Forum

The purpose of our Artist Section is to provide an easy way for artists & fans to connect.

ArtByte is the cool digital currency created to support artists of all types - More details on our main page: http://artbyte.me

For your free listing and link to your work in our artist forum, just follow these simple steps:

1. Find your appropriate section (Musician, Actor, etc.) here: Artist Listing 
  2. Create a forum account (see Create Account button, top right of this page) or login, if you have an account
  3. Post a link to your work: website, social media, or youtube video, etc. in all sections that apply.  Be sure & include you ArtByte Wallet Address Artist Listing  

Then if you want your fans to support you with ArtByte donations,

get your ArtByte wallet address & post it with your link:  ArtByte Online Wallet

A Quick question. I Can not upload any new attachments to put in my artist post. The max allowed size of the attachment is too small to upload a new image. Should I upload my images that I want to show in my post in an other way?

Ok, I found what I was doing wrong. I Needed to upload my image to the members gallery first and then I can use it to insert it as an attachment to a post. It seems the gallery section allows for more uploads than than the normal attachment option in the forum.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.