Admin

We are closing the ArtByte Forum

We have decided to close the ArtByte Forum. We have been hard at work finalizing the new free Artist Profile section of the main site and believe that will be a much better meeting place for artists and fans.

The new profile pages will allow artists to post their work, sell their work, and receive tips of ArtByte. Fans can leave comments, buy work, and easily send tips.

We very much appreciate the support of so many of you who posted and commented in the forum. ArtByte has a great community and will continue to build with our new free profiles. The profile section will launch in the next couple of weeks.

If any forum member believes they have not been received their latest forum bonus, please email support@artbyte.me and we will make sure all bonuses are paid.

Thanks again for your support!

For general discussions about ArtByte, you can use our Reddit or Bitcointalk Announce Threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/artbyte

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503131.0

Here is an example of an Artist Profile home page:

YBPrscih.png

Aah, almost made it to Gold Patron, oh well :)

But the new site does indeed look gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll work better for the intended use - can't wait to get to use it! Thanks for the forum and all the insightful discussions it allowed us to have. Let's keep on working together to make ABY a true success!

It's been great to be here and share your opinions. I'm a bit surprised of the hurry, considering I have understood we will have to wait some weeks for the profile pages, but I'm sure you have very good reasons.

What's going to happen to the content we all shared here?

20 minutes ago, hj27 said:

It's been great to be here and share your opinions. I'm a bit surprised of the hurry, considering I have understood we will have to wait some weeks for the profile pages, but I'm sure you have very good reasons.

What's going to happen to the content we all shared here?

yes,all most of the hardwork and amazing art shared on this forum

It has been a good and fulfilling experience to join the Artbyte community forum, learned a lot from the very friendliest and kind community members and admins of Artbyte forum I will treasure this experience and bring it to every forum that I will be a member of! See you guys on to the next level of Artbyte the Artist Profile Social Website. Thank you so much!