feenix3k

Wallet not syncing with internet.

Four days ago I started my wallet and it said no block source found. I made a conf file with the nodes listed on Cryptopia and it did nothing. Is their a complete config file some where?

10 hours ago, feenix3k said:

Four days ago I started my wallet and it said no block source found. I made a conf file with the nodes listed on Cryptopia and it did nothing. Is their a complete config file some where?

artbyte staff are working on this,they would fix it soon,it affect all of us

1 hour ago, J.VandePerre said:

This appears when I try to open my wallet. Hoe can I fix this issue? Of I have lost all my ABYs?

ArtByte (formerly AppleByte) Error

Insight server appears to be down. Check that the server is running.

Try Again

Can someone help me find a solution?

Thanks!!

If you go to the wallet in your browser and see this message, you are using the online wallet. We have not released the fix for that yet, but will soon. If you use the online wallet, you do not need to upgrade that, because we will.

12 hours ago, CChris said:

I am also getting the message "no Blocksource available" in my wallet - I also updated the wallet to v0.13.1.0

Because we created a new Checkpoint key, it in v0.13.1.0, it will be a little slower to connect to the network at first, but it will connect.

7 hours ago, Admin said:

If you go to the wallet in your browser and see this message, you are using the online wallet. We have not released the fix for that yet, but will soon. If you use the online wallet, you do not need to upgrade that, because we will.

Thanks so much for your quick reply