Vishal

Now its the time of bitcoin

From last three four months bitcoin is moving between 6000$ to 8000$. Now i think bitcoin will cross the 8000$ and will reach almost 10000$ to 12000$ in next 2 to three months.

2 hours ago, Vishal said:

From last three four months bitcoin is moving between 6000$ to 8000$. Now i think bitcoin will cross the 8000$ and will reach almost 10000$ to 12000$ in next 2 to three months.

its already trying to get to that stage of 8000$+,last week it reach 8170$

I think that's a very, very optimistic view, but then again the price can shoot anywhere overnight with the correct push and some news there, so I wouldn't really be too surprised if this happened. But hopefully not just yet, I need to accumulate more coins :P 

14 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I think that's a very, very optimistic view, but then again the price can shoot anywhere overnight with the correct push and some news there, so I wouldn't really be too surprised if this happened. But hopefully not just yet, I need to accumulate more coins :P 

Accumulate and hold to earn more 

16 hours ago, Frank said:

A times when you look at btc, it's better not to be too optimistic about it. The reward of btc goes to those that have the virtue of PATIENCE. 

Yes you are right btc is now testing our patience 

20 hours ago, Frank said:

A times when you look at btc, it's better not to be too optimistic about it. The reward of btc goes to those that have the virtue of PATIENCE. 

A little optimism never hurts, but keeping things in perspective is what the crypto community in general tends to lack, and thus many expect unrealistic things to happen - and happen fast.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:24 PM, Cahoot said:

A little optimism never hurts, but keeping things in perspective is what the crypto community in general tends to lack, and thus many expect unrealistic things to happen - and happen fast.

That's human nature. We all want it fast and boom. The journey to 50k usd won't happen overnight.