Cxcow

Hello, people.

Hello, new here. I am a traditional artist who works in different mediums, focusing mostly on animals, and nature. I’m not sure about the whole artbyte thing, it’s a bit confusing to me. Not sure what address I use, my online wallet one ? I need a tutor...lol..how do I move my artbytes from reddit to my online wallet...? Anyway, here is a sample of my art...

DAE339A8-1E28-416D-B098-E3F250646B99.png

14 hours ago, Cxcow said:

I need a tutor...lol..how do I move my artbytes from reddit to my online wallet...? Anyway, here is a sample of my art...

Welcome aboard.

I like the painting and please continue to share your work.

To get your artbytes from you Reddit Wallet to your new Forum Wallet you'll need to go on Reddit and send the following message to the ArtistGift account that told you of the Artbyte tip.

+withdraw YOURWALLETADDRESSHERE ALL applebytes  ---  instead of ALL you can type a number for to withdraw a specific amount from your tip wallet on reddit.

Also your above address is your wallet address for here and not reddit.

hello, welcome to artbyte forum, sure u can learn alot in this forum about artbyte. just ask will be happy to help. ur work is nice would like to see more of ur work. Enjoy the forum!