Vishal

Buy and sell artbytes

4 hours ago, BDS said:

I’ve just seen the introduction of a new coin on Facebook. I wonder how wise that is in the current market

The state of the market shouldn't be something you even take into consideration when starting up a business as long as you truly believe in your idea. The price of your coin (or stock) is irrelevant in such early stages, which is why companies in general won't even go public when they're just starting out.

That's an interesting response. On the contrary  I would have thought that  the economic climate in a given situation would be crucial to the  success or failure of a business. I  had a dance studio for 17 years in London and unfortunately during the economic downturn in the UK my studio and two others in the area went under within 12 months of each other. When I started my studio I didn't think of anything but the studio getting off the ground.  But knowing what I know now I would definitely give the economic climate some attention before starting anything that required significant investment at the start up.

3 hours ago, BDS said:

That's an interesting response. On the contrary  I would have thought that  the economic climate in a given situation would be crucial to the  success or failure of a business. I  had a dance studio for 17 years in London and unfortunately during the economic downturn in the UK my studio and two others in the area went under within 12 months of each other. When I started my studio I didn't think of anything but the studio getting off the ground.  But knowing what I know now I would definitely give the economic climate some attention before starting anything that required significant investment at the start up.

what are you doing to get those studio back to live?

3 minutes ago, theoaustin7 said:

what are you doing to get those studio back to live?

I now run a ballet school, so I have only ballet pupils. Most times things have a way of working themselves out. Although I do miss the studio from time to time I would never replace my ballet school.:)

6 minutes ago, BDS said:

I now run a ballet school, so I have only ballet pupils. Most times things have a way of working themselves out. Although I do miss the studio from time to time I would never replace my ballet school.:)

i wish you the best @BDS

On 8/12/2018 at 3:30 PM, BDS said:

Yes and no. Economies go in cycles anyways, and simply being on the uptrend won't help if your business is just not a sustainable idea in the location it's at. For example, there's this building right opposite from mine, and they have four business spaces in the ground level. Only one of them has stayed for the past four-ish years I've lived here, and it's a small local restaurant. One of them has been going for couple years now when they turned to internet cafe (although this I find pretty weird, as internet cafes in this day and age are losing to gaming cafes, and because those are dime in a dozen anyways), but the other two last a year tops, more like 9 months as they're all sorts of specialty foreign restaurants which obviously won't have enough clientele here. I always try them out, and there's never been anything to complain about them, but the business idea simply isn't viable.

But when you start a business, it'll on average take two years before you start to see any returns anyways, and this is what many overlook when starting out, thus having to close shop in a year when they run out of money. And this is where we come to the cycles, as they'll come and go, and you need money to weather them anyways.

On 11.08.2018 at 8:10 AM, Frank said:

Of course Yes. There are lots of shitty altcoin that are trading in terms of litoshi. 

litoshi?very interesting information, I did not even know about it. Thank you!

On 8/17/2018 at 1:36 AM, Gates said:

litoshi?very interesting information, I did not even know about it. Thank you!

Litoshi is the Litecoin equivalent of BTC's Satoshi, the smallest denomination.

3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Litoshi is the Litecoin equivalent of BTC's Satoshi, the smallest denomination.

Well it turns out as well 1 hundred-millionth only not btc, and Litecoin? principle on this principle can be done with any coins