Vishal

Buy and sell artbytes

3 hours ago, Gates said:

the price fell below 50 btc. Not expected. very bad news. I hoped that at last we reached the bottom and there will be a turn

very bad as it is but let hope for the best

On 03/08/2018 at 12:27 AM, P.E. said:

It all depends if you're looking at satoshi or dollars. The loss in dollars is higher.

Yess i totally agree with you in dollars loss is higher

2 hours ago, Vishal said:

Yess i totally agree with you in dollars loss is higher

not just in dollars,even in satoshi,many coins are down right now,for example i bought aby @255sat in January and up till now is still going down,but patient is the key to crypto and i know for sure that it would pump up back soon,am still holding

On 8/5/2018 at 6:26 PM, BDS said:

Gosh most of my clients don't even understand Bitcoin let alone Artebyte, but I get the point.  Thanks for that.  I guess it's a matter of  taking up the mantle

Crypto adoption widely won't happen fast, that's for sure, but neither did credit / debit card acceptance either, and even the banks we're against them. And what's the situation now? Slow and steady wins the race.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, BDS said:

5b66fc4a5a7e2_frontpage.jpg.c8a84a3069730a918ee76a1f3501f8ff.jpg

Like this? Im not sure why but I can only upload really tiny pictures!

Use imgur.com and post your link here. 

On 8/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, Gates said:

the price fell below 50 btc. Not expected. very bad news. I hoped that at last we reached the bottom and there will be a turn

It's btc that's messing up the whole market and except there is a strong upturn in the direction of btc, sorry we might still be far from bottom. 

5 hours ago, BDS said:

Is this an app or website link?

Both, as they do also have a pretty handy app for iOS and Android if you really want to complicate your life by using a mobile device ;) 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

It's btc that's messing up the whole market and except there is a strong upturn in the direction of btc, sorry we might still be far from bottom. 

Yes. unfortunately you may be right. By the way, can prices fall below 1 sat?

7 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Both, as they do also have a pretty handy app for iOS and Android if you really want to complicate your life by using a mobile device ;) 

Thanks for that:)

2 hours ago, BDS said:

So what constitutes a complete crash? 

Delisting from any/all centralized exchanges and effectively zero volume. When assessing something like this it's much better to see how the project itself is doing, as if it's dead then the valuation of the tokens will be irrelevant as you'll most likely end up as a bagholder anyways.

4 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

Delisting from any/all centralized exchanges and effectively zero volume. When assessing something like this it's much better to see how the project itself is doing, as if it's dead then the valuation of the tokens will be irrelevant as you'll most likely end up as a bagholder anyways.

Thanks very much:) I thought  Bitconnect was  delisted,  but it seems to be on Coinmarket cap

On 8/3/2018 at 10:59 PM, Cahoot said:

...and? Sure ABY did have a massive spike, but it also came crashing down (like pretty much everything else as well), and while it sure is nice to look at big numbers in the past, what is present is the thing that actually matters. And in that regard it has been nothing but downward movement for months.

Everything has been in a downward movement, the key is to not lose more than the big 3, which this chart shows us that ABY is still above those, presently and in the past

On 8/8/2018 at 5:29 PM, Gates said:

Yes. unfortunately you may be right. By the way, can prices fall below 1 sat?

Of course Yes. There are lots of shitty altcoin that are trading in terms of litoshi. 

On 8/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, theoaustin7 said:

below 1sat?i never see any coin went to that level

Check cryptopia, and look for a coin under LTC or dogecoin market.... Embercoin, SHND, espers in yobit... They are just too many. 

On 8/9/2018 at 10:34 AM, BDS said:

So what constitutes a complete crash? 

Unfixed broken chain, lack of dedication from the dev, scammer dev, delist in especially if the coin is only being traded only in one exchange. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Unfixed broken chain, lack of dedication from the dev, scammer dev, delist in especially if the coin is only being traded only in one exchange. 

I’ve just seen the introduction of a new coin on Facebook. I wonder how wise that is in the current market🦋