Vishal

Buy and sell artbytes

Artbyte has definitely seen the benefits by the stop in price dropping, even recovering and leveling out quite well in relation to the market recently

I agree that where Bitcoin goes the market will follow in general, but if something interesting can happen in the news or other coin changes then it could move in interesting ways.

13 hours ago, Vishal said:

Bitoin is rising day by day now i think art byte price will increase do you agree with me

It's going to take time for us to see a major move in altcoin, including artbyte but it will certainly come. 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's going to take time for us to see a major move in altcoin, including artbyte but it will certainly come. 

i always hope for the best in everything i do bro,but let forget about hope and face reality here,i dont think it would take much time like you said,bitcoin is gradually increasing day by day,and the way things work,bitcoin always control all other coin.this year is the year we have been waiting for

On 31/7/2018 at 8:01 PM, Gates said:

but maybe now there is a trend reversal

Trend reversal towards where? i think it's going down. And this may be very good for us. It's an oportunity to buy cheaper.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:13 PM, seantheman69 said:

Artbyte has been performing pretty well, the community and interest around it keeps it in the investors eyes IMO

LOL, I don't think we're looking at the same graphs then, as ABY value has dropped more than half in the past 3 months - same as many others, given how the whole market has been in a downtrend.

On 8/1/2018 at 12:09 AM, theoaustin7 said:

i always hope for the best in everything i do bro,but let forget about hope and face reality here,i dont think it would take much time like you said,bitcoin is gradually increasing day by day,and the way things work,bitcoin always control all other coin.this year is the year we have been waiting for

Did you check the chart lately? Hmmm, not saying this won't be boom for crypto but it's gonna be very rough. I'm just hodling on right now. 

6 hours ago, Cahoot said:

LOL, I don't think we're looking at the same graphs then, as ABY value has dropped more than half in the past 3 months - same as many others, given how the whole market has been in a downtrend.

In terms of percentage of drop, artbyte has outperformed lots of coins. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

In terms of percentage of drop, artbyte has outperformed lots of coins. 

There's a Mexican song, that's also quite positive.

El dia que la mataron Rosita estaba de suerte 
de tres tiros que le dieron 
nomas uno era de muerte 
nomas uno era de muerte 

The day that Rosita was murdered, she was lucky

of the three shots she was given

only one was deadly

only one was deadly

On 8/2/2018 at 4:08 AM, Cahoot said:

See comparison against the big 3

5A22553D-EC4E-49BD-B9C5-570AB7BB3DF2.png

13 hours ago, seantheman69 said:

See comparison against the big 3

...and? Sure ABY did have a massive spike, but it also came crashing down (like pretty much everything else as well), and while it sure is nice to look at big numbers in the past, what is present is the thing that actually matters. And in that regard it has been nothing but downward movement for months.

That's it. Let's keep our gaze on the big picture and let us work more with the team for the adoption of artbyte. That's when we can send artbyte sustaining it's uptrend. 

I think it was around the spike period that I actually purchased Artebyte for the first time. At the time I didn't  understand what had happened and was devastated by the price plummeting. It  was quite a rude awakening about the crypto sphere.  I think hodling is the best way forward.  But hodling over an extended period of time.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

That's it. Let's keep our gaze on the big picture and let us work more with the team for the adoption of artbyte. That's when we can send artbyte sustaining it's uptrend. 

Hi Frank when you say "work more with the team" what does that actually involve in real terms?

20 hours ago, BDS said:

Hi Frank when you say "work more with the team" what does that actually involve in real terms?

I think he means that lets keep on supporting ABY and if at all possible, help with the adoption online and offline by accepting ABY for art related events, equipment and such. Adoption won't happen without users, so we all have out part to play in this.

Gosh most of my clients don't even understand Bitcoin let alone Artebyte, but I get the point.  Thanks for that.  I guess it's a matter of  taking up the mantle

On 8/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, BDS said:

Share the benefits of artbyte with friends and families, most especially Artist. Encourage them to list their work here and exchange their art work for artbyte. You can also publicize artbyte during one of your ballet shows..... 😂 lol

7 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I think he means that lets keep on supporting ABY and if at all possible, help with the adoption online and offline by accepting ABY for art related events, equipment and such. Adoption won't happen without users, so we all have out part to play in this.

Correct...... You captured my thoughts nicely. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Share the benefits of artbyte with friends and families, most especially Artist. Encourage them to list their work here and exchange their art work for artbyte. You can also publicize artbyte during one of your ballet shows..... 😂 lol

Good idea :)