Paloma

Hi! New to Artbyte.

Hi all! I’m from Reddit and am a digital artist. I’m 23 y/o from Houston Texas. I am new to crpytocurrencies. I’ve read a lot about Artbyte before making this post and am looking forward to learning more. I’m still a bit confused about certain things.

I recieved Artbytes on Reddit and I made an account on the Artbyte site and have a wallet now. Where are my Artbytes stored on Reddit? How do I get them into my online Wallet?

Wallet Address: AR41gNEua455s5mXHMQMzoScbHpkP964sW

My art portfolio website: www.palomamcclain.com

My art instagram: www.instagram.com/palomamcclain

Welcome aboard.

Nice portfolio and glad to have you here.

To get your artbytes from you Reddit Wallet to your new Forum Wallet you'll need to go on Reddit and send the following message to the ArtistGift account that told you of the Artbyte tip.

+withdraw AR41gNEua455s5mXHMQMzoScbHpkP964sW ALL applebytes

So your above address is your wallet address for here and not reddit, and the withdraw lets it know that everything from your reddit wallet will go into your main forum.

Hey, thank you @Monkopotamus! I was able to transfer successfully. I have another question.

People on Reddit said that to know your balance, you message the bot +info. However, when I did this, I wasn’t given a number. All it gave me was a string of letters under “Deposit Address Balance.” So I wasn’t able to see how much was in my balance. How would I be able to see it in the future? It says “Use the Address above to deposit coins into your Applebyte tipping wallet” but shouldn’t the tips I accept be in there already? 

48 minutes ago, Paloma said:

Hey, thank you @Monkopotamus! I was able to transfer successfully. I have another question.

People on Reddit said that to know your balance, you message the bot +info. However, when I did this, I wasn’t given a number. All it gave me was a string of letters under “Deposit Address Balance.” So I wasn’t able to see how much was in my balance. How would I be able to see it in the future? It says “Use the Address above to deposit coins into your Applebyte tipping wallet” but shouldn’t the tips I accept be in there already? 

The string of letters after Deposit Address is your Reddit/Tipping Wallet address, and the Balance should be a separate part showing your current balance, so by typing ALL previously it should be at 0/zero now.  It may have squished all the letters together so the 0/zero looked like an "O" at the end.

So when you want to use that wallet to tip others you'll need to put some bytes back in through transferring from your Main Wallet.  And if anyone else tips you, it should show up in there through +info in the future.  And when you want to withdraw again, you can use ALL to transfer all again, or you can type in a number like 15 or 20 to take just a specified number out.

14 hours ago, Paloma said:

Hi all! I’m from Reddit and am a digital artist. I’m 23 y/o from Houston Texas. I am new to crpytocurrencies. I’ve read a lot about Artbyte before making this post and am looking forward to learning more. I’m still a bit confused about certain things.

I recieved Artbytes on Reddit and I made an account on the Artbyte site and have a wallet now. Where are my Artbytes stored on Reddit? How do I get them into my online Wallet?

Wallet Address: AR41gNEua455s5mXHMQMzoScbHpkP964sW

My art portfolio website: www.palomamcclain.com

My art instagram: www.instagram.com/palomamcclain

Such a nice thing to have a talented artist like you here. You're welcome. Let me know if you need further help. 

Hello Paloma, welcome to the ArtByte community. You've made some truly lovely artwork, I just love the lighting in your Halloween 2017 painting. :D

I hope you can join in on the many fun conversations and get a lot out of ArtByte. :)

21 hours ago, Paloma said:

Welcome to ArtByte! On Reddit you have to accept your ArtByte, with the +accept command. This has to be done within 2 days of the time you received it or it goes back to the sender. We sent you 20 ArtByte to your listed wallet address to get you started.

Hey @Admin, thank you! When I sent +accept for my most recent tip on reddit, it said I had no pending tips because they were either expired or already confirmed. I know they didn’t expire so I think the tip auto-confirmed because I was already registered after I accepted my very first tip awhile back. So since they auto-confirm now it just confused me why +info didn’t give me my balance.

17 hours ago, Paloma said:

Hey @Admin, thank you! When I sent +accept for my most recent tip on reddit, it said I had no pending tips because they were either expired or already confirmed. I know they didn’t expire so I think the tip auto-confirmed because I was already registered after I accepted my very first tip awhile back. So since they auto-confirm now it just confused me why +info didn’t give me my balance.

Possibly it's already over 2days since you were tipped and the tip has been returned back to the person that tipped you. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Possibly it's already over 2days since you were tipped and the tip has been returned back to the person that tipped you. 

I definitely know it was the same day for sure. And I think I read that once you accept your first tip, it registers an account for you an auto-confirms future tips after that. Is that correct?