So i'm back to the ArtByte world again with some new art after my experience with music.

i've been wondering why don't i make my own t-shirt designs instead of looking for a good print in stores; so a friend told me to do so and upload them to Amazon.

So that's what i have done! Today i've got my first T-shirt out on Amazon and it's specially made for cat loving. Because my cat is eating the whole day lol.

I think it's really cool! If you are a cat person and you like it can get yours from here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FSHHC46?ref_=pe_2196150_146773810 for only 13.99$

And keep tuned because i'm doing more unique special designs for T-shirts!

A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa_2140,2000_911MjwZeuKL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX679_.png

57 minutes ago, theoaustin7 said:

much of art,I LOVE IT,i can put it on vals day,how much is it in bitcoin or aby?

It's for about 3000 aby. but unfortunately i couldn't make it sell with aby so at the moment you can only get it for dollars

8 hours ago, Aziz said:

It's for about 3000 aby. but unfortunately i couldn't make it sell with aby so at the moment you can only get it for dollars

That's soooo 2008 :)

11 hours ago, Aziz said:

but you can sell your product and art on artbyte,or you dont know this?

On 7/23/2018 at 10:43 PM, theoaustin7 said:

but you can sell your product and art on artbyte,or you dont know this?

No, i don't know. how can i do this?