Vishal

Btc makes new ATH(all time high)

10 hours ago, Vishal said:

Do you belive that bitcoin will reach new all time high(ATH)at the end of this year.

Am certainly sure of it,if things works well,we shall reach a new all time high end of the year or early next year

15 hours ago, Vishal said:

Do you belive that bitcoin will reach new all time high(ATH)at the end of this year.

No doubt about that at all. My fear is about some altcoins that would disappear into the thin air. 

On 18/07/2018 at 1:07 PM, Vishal said:

I sincerely hope so. It’s been a dark uninspiring few months  for hodlers 🦋

10 hours ago, BDS said:

I sincerely hope so. It’s been a dark uninspiring few months  for hodlers 🦋

That has been a normal market reaction. The longer the uninspiring months, the bigger the boom when the bulls finally return. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

That has been a normal market reaction. The longer the uninspiring months, the bigger the boom when the bulls finally return. 

Sp we should bepraying for more uninspiring month,so we can enjoy the big bull 

On 19-7-2018 at 6:30 AM, Frank said:

No doubt about that at all. My fear is about some altcoins that would disappear into the thin air. 

I think some coins disappearing is a good thing. There are too many coins, and a lot of them have no use and can't be spent anywhere.

1 hour ago, P.E. said:

I think some coins disappearing is a good thing. There are too many coins, and a lot of them have no use and can't be spent anywhere.

Hopefully you don't have your investment tied to any of those tokens or coins when such happen. 

3 hours ago, P.E. said:

most of them can not last for long,eventually their developer will leave such project

On 7/21/2018 at 12:58 PM, theoaustin7 said:

most of them can not last for long,eventually their developer will leave such project

This is the only reason I am in support of a sort of regularization in crypto. 

On 22/7/2018 at 2:35 PM, Frank said:

All kind of projects (I'm not thinking in crypto) are abandoned by the developers daily. If a company or an individual loose interest in a project, what shoud a regulator do?. Enforce the work in the project?

But it's different when a lot of people invested a lot of money in a project. Yes, it's always a risk, but there are projects just to take money and leave with it.

13 hours ago, hj27 said:

All kind of projects (I'm not thinking in crypto) are abandoned by the developers daily. If a company or an individual loose interest in a project, what shoud a regulator do?. Enforce the work in the project?

Do you know how many baseless and useless etherium tokens that are being rolled out daily just to claim ico money and the dev goes to Dubai to enjoy himself with the money. That's my point. If their is a set of regulation, and some set of identification on the part of the dev, there would be sanity in crypto. 

We're climbing back up, but we reached a low point this year. I think cautious optimism is the best approach here, so I will say that it won't reach an all time high, but it will regain a lot of its former value.

On 18.07.2018 at 3:07 PM, Vishal said:

Personally, I really hope so)

On 7/24/2018 at 12:25 AM, hj27 said:

Obviously you cannot force someone to work, but if they have not actually even proved that they are capable to work, why should you trust them? Brick and mortar businesses fail all the time as well, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't have cleanliness regulation for the food industry, or fair treatment of the animals.

Sure, but I think that's not related to the question I was answering to.

On 23/7/2018 at 7:25 PM, hj27 said:
On 21/7/2018 at 1:58 PM, theoaustin7 said:

We need regulations, but not for this reason.

Regulations  are a slippery slope for the crypto sphere. This inevitably means government intervention, and loss of privacy. I think some governments are already demanding that Coinbase submit customer profiles. Crypto currency is unfortunately used for many unsavoury projects like money laundering but so is fiat. If I were forced to choose I would reject government intervention even with the risks that shroud crypto🦋

6 hours ago, BDS said:

Regulations  are a slippery slope for the crypto sphere. This inevitably means government intervention, and loss of privacy. I think some governments are already demanding that Coinbase submit customer profiles. Crypto currency is unfortunately used for many unsavoury projects like money laundering but so is fiat. If I were forced to choose I would reject government intervention even with the risks that shroud crypto🦋

you are perfectly right,money laundry has been the major issue why many country were against the adoption of cryptocurrency.

7 hours ago, BDS said:

It's somehow difficult to imagine the level of money laundering and gravity of how crypto is being used to fund terrorism. Despite this, a high level of government dominance will destroy crypto. That's my humble thought. 

On 8/7/2018 at 10:26 PM, Frank said:

It's somehow difficult to imagine the level of money laundering and gravity of how crypto is being used to fund terrorism. Despite this, a high level of government dominance will destroy crypto. That's my humble thought. 

Agree, it's more about a pre-emptive strike than an actual worry right now. But the problem with crypto is that without governmental intervention it'll never become widespread, and with it it'll be crippled. Although I don't see crypto becoming an everyday thing on the level of fiat anyways, because there is nothing the average person would benefit from it, but a lot to lose, so at best we'd still need banks as middlemen, and then having crypto would be absolutely no different from having fiat.