Gates

I again have unclear problems with my wallet

yesterday I made 2 absolutely identical transfers of ABY from one purse to another. one transfer is successful, and the second is in an unconfirmed state. With what it can be connected? The version of the wallet I have the latest 0.13.01 beta. And another problem. I have 2 operating systems installed on my computer. In one of them, the wallet works fine, and in the other I go into it, the download window appears and the application closes itself. Maybe someone knows what could be the matter?

The identical amount of the transaction is not relevant.

First, when you finish sending transactions, leave your wallet connected to the network for 5 - 10 minutes, so all your transactions go out to the network.

Second, if the mining difficulty has been very high (meaning that a lot of miners are mining), and then drops rapidly (meaning several miners stop mining for a while) no transactions will process until the difficulty drops back down. When it is back down, the transactions will go through. This happens several times a day, as the multipools increase and decrease mining on ArtByte.

You can see it easily on https://www.multipool.us/dashboard/pool/aby

s6G3OgJh.png

Each time you see a spike shows that the multipools are mining. Each time the graph levels off, the multipools have stopped mining for a while. It can take a few minutes to a couple of hours for the difficulty to lower to the new mining level. Until it levels off, no one's transaction can process.

All mined coins have the same problem with this.

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

Post your transaction ID in text, not a picture and we will research it

dbbffe304e8fba64e001afba6967e3038b902e00aa27602209fe2f49ad90a2f9

No transaction is on the blockchain explorer for this ID.

In your wallet click on the Transaction Tab, find the stuck transaction, right click on it and then chose "Abandon Transaction".

Then send it again.

34 minutes ago, Admin said:

In your wallet click on the Transaction Tab, find the stuck transaction, right click on it and then chose "Abandon Transaction".

Then send it again.

I do not have an active "cancel transaction"

21 minutes ago, theoaustin7 said:

if there is anything like that,will it solve the problem?

Yes, it should. In such a case, the coin is returned to the wallet. 

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Then send it again.

https://ibb.co/g9ZgjJ

now I went into my wallet artbyte from another computer and these 10000 ABy on the wallet and judging by the history of transactions, I another did not send them. I'm certainly very glad, but how can this be?

2 hours ago, Gates said:

now I went into my wallet artbyte from another computer and these 10000 ABy on the wallet and judging by the history of transactions, I another did not send them. I'm certainly very glad, but how can this be?

Hope this is not an issue of double spending? 

23 hours ago, Gates said:

I am guessing that the blockchain file on your 1st computer has become corrupted. Remember the real data is data is stored on the network, so when you logged in with your new computer it showed the got the correct data from the network.

On 19.07.2018 at 6:23 PM, Admin said:

I am guessing that the blockchain file on your 1st computer has become corrupted. Remember the real data is data is stored on the network, so when you logged in with your new computer it showed the got the correct data from the network.

mm but I deleted and reinstalled the wallet. Although after that I had some problems and the purse did not even start, despite the reinstallation of the program. perhaps it is)