Greetings everyone! My name is Jessica. I am a portrait and abstract artist from DC. Very excited to be here. Would appreciate any tips or advice on getting started. I also love collaborating with other artists for showcase and pop up gallery ideas. You can find me on social media @jaydzignz. 

Grace & Peace to All

Hey Jessique, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the ArtByte community. Some tips:

For starters, be sure to add your ArtByte wallet address to your post (and in your profile's 'about' section).

Once you've done that, we'd love to see your portraits and abstract art, so please make a post in the Artist Listing subforum that suits you best (Painter, for example), with some examples of your work, maybe even a link to your portfolio.

11 hours ago, Jessique said:

Greetings everyone! My name is Jessica. I am a portrait and abstract artist from DC. Very excited to be here. Would appreciate any tips or advice on getting started. I also love collaborating with other artists for showcase and pop up gallery ideas. You can find me on social media @jaydzignz. 

Grace & Peace to All

Hi Jessica, I looked at your work in the Instagram. They are good:D

Welcome aboard.

I'll double down on this message.  Looking forward to seeing your art.

8 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

Hey Jessique, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the ArtByte community. Some tips:

For starters, be sure to add your ArtByte wallet address to your post (and in your profile's 'about' section).

Once you've done that, we'd love to see your portraits and abstract art, so please make a post in the Artist Listing subforum that suits you best (Painter, for example), with some examples of your work, maybe even a link to your portfolio.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to share your artworks also on the forums, as not everyone here has access to all social media networks, but we can all see what's shared on the ABY forums!

Hope you like your stay with us, and if there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask!