Gates

where is it easier to buy ABY?

49 minutes ago, seantheman69 said:

Lots of talk about bittrex, but it’s also listed on Cryptopia

Yes it's listed there too but you can't compare volume of trade on bittrex.com with cryptopia. 

24 minutes ago, Gates said:

really. Do you have any experience with them?

I do trade on both bittrex and cryptopia. Cryptopia is cool too but it's only good for traders with small investment. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I do trade on both bittrex and cryptopia. Cryptopia is cool too but it's only good for traders with small investment. 

why did you draw such conclusions if not a secret?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

you need to define what you mean or how know about this,i have make  a lot  of huge investment on cryptopia,though i always prefer to trade on bittrex nowadays

8 hours ago, Gates said:

why did you draw such conclusions if not a secret?

Nothing secret sir. My conclusion is in terms of volume. Assuming I want to trade on cryptopia, it would take ages for my order to get filled except if you wanna be santa Claus in July. Volume of aby @cryptopia is 0.04 while in bittrex is close to 2btc. Hope you understand my sentiment?  

On 19.07.2018 at 6:28 AM, Frank said:

Nothing secret sir. My conclusion is in terms of volume. Assuming I want to trade on cryptopia, it would take ages for my order to get filled except if you wanna be santa Claus in July. Volume of aby @cryptopia is 0.04 while in bittrex is close to 2btc. Hope you understand my sentiment?  

you mean the trading volume of 0.04?

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Yes sir. 

yes, such a daily volume - this is not serious anymore. Therefore it turns out that bittrex is always the best option

On 7/21/2018 at 7:17 PM, Gates said:

yes, such a daily volume - this is not serious anymore. Therefore it turns out that bittrex is always the best option

Cryptopia has been on the decline ever since they stopped all LTC pairings earlier this year, and many people left because there was nothing going on with the service, so the already small volume shrunk even further. Bittrex is a much larger operation, and as such much better suited for trading anyways.

3 minutes ago, P.E. said:

I still trade on cryptopia a bit, as they have interesting coins not many other exchanges have. But yes, artbyte trading is very low.

I trade there too and I have over ten altcoins on that exchange but my argument is not about their credibility but trading volume. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I trade there too and I have over ten altcoins on that exchange but my argument is not about their credibility but trading volume. 

what happen to their volume?is it that low to other exchange?

11 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

what happen to their volume?is it that low to other exchange?

Cryptopia volume is even relatively better comparing it with some other exchange. Bittrex is far better in terms of volume, only second to binance. 

10 hours ago, Jemmy said:

Cryptopia volume is even relatively better comparing it with some other exchange. Bittrex is far better in terms of volume, only second to binance. 

I believe that trading on the stock exchange with large volumes of trade is even safer. A more reliable exchange, bittrex trusts more people, it's not just that

On 7/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, Gates said:

I believe that trading on the stock exchange with large volumes of trade is even safer. A more reliable exchange, bittrex trusts more people, it's not just that

The volume itself doesn't really affect that, it's how the actual exchange is run that makes bigger difference. Obviously more liquidity makes it much easier to run the business without any hitches in regards to that issue, but Bittrex has had their fair share of problems with just freezing withdrawals e.g., NEO for months at a time - and do they even still allow for NEO withdrawals? Same thing with smaller coins as well.

6 hours ago, Cahoot said:

The volume itself doesn't really affect that, it's how the actual exchange is run that makes bigger difference. Obviously more liquidity makes it much easier to run the business without any hitches in regards to that issue, but Bittrex has had their fair share of problems with just freezing withdrawals e.g., NEO for months at a time - and do they even still allow for NEO withdrawals? Same thing with smaller coins as well.

Neo issue is not bittrex specific. There was a kind of upgrade and bittrex took a decision to halt withdraw and deposit pending the chain is certified to be okay. I agree with you, liquidity or volume of trade is not solely an indication of whether an exchange is genuine or not.