Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A few months ago, I talked about games like Bastion and Transistor that have really beautiful and inspiring visual styles. Those games were developed by Supergiant Games, and I finally got to play their most recent game Pyre. Once again, I was blown away by the visuals.

The game revolves around a group of nomads participating in a sort of spiritual sport where three players have to act as one.

Pyre_Dec-2016_01.jpg

On top of having these sections, the game also has a lot of story with interesting (and visually impressive) characters.

Pyre_06.jpg

And just like with Bastion and Transistor, the soundtrack was amazing as well:

I strongly recommend you give Pyre a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gates said:

is this a game for the phone?

No, it's not, just for home computers. Although I do think it could work on mobile. Maybe the developers will make a mobile version one day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

No, it's not, just for home computers. Although I do think it could work on mobile. Maybe the developers will make a mobile version one day?

I can try to play it. to what genre is this game? Perhaps it is for children?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6-7-2018 at 10:03 PM, Gates said:

I can try to play it. to what genre is this game? Perhaps it is for children?

It's hard to put it in a box, but let's call it a 'sports RPG.' It is definitely not for children, the story and themes are more mature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

It's hard to put it in a box, but let's call it a 'sports RPG.' It is definitely not for children, the story and themes are more mature. 

ahahah approx. You can also try. where to download it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×