Rewards are getting so much time to receive unlike when members are not this many, hope that you have more patience to wait for your rewards and I am hoping that you will soon receive it. On my experience for my last reward it took about 3 months before I receive my patron incentive now I am holding my aby coins and hold till it hits a good price on the exchange!

On 6/30/2018 at 1:07 PM, benres said:

Rewards are getting so much time to receive unlike when members are not this many, hope that you have more patience to wait for your rewards and I am hoping that you will soon receive it. On my experience for my last reward it took about 3 months before I receive my patron incentive now I am holding my aby coins and hold till it hits a good price on the exchange!

Thanks for your enlightenment. I'm having 2 rank bonus not paid as well but still believe I'll be paid at the right time. 

Oh, I was actually wondering about this too. I wasn't paying close attention, but I think I crossed one of the thresholds for a reward some time ago? Feels kind of crass to go asking for it, though...

On 29/6/2018 at 8:13 PM, Admin said:

Please email support@artbyte.me and they will check it for you.

I think this answer is valid to all posts in this thread. I've never had significant problems to receive my bonus. It's a manual process, so it takes a bit of time.

Remember, this is not a salary.

On 6/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, Donatella9 said:

@Admin what's wrong,I never get any aby bonus since I join artbyte forum

Your account has been tagged as a possible multiple account, because you logged in from the same IP address as another known multiple account user. So no bonus was paid. You need to send your account name, email, and picture ID to support@artbyte.me to verify your identity.

EuQ87SCl.png

On 6/30/2018 at 5:37 AM, Jackson01 said:

Am yet to receive like two bonus ranking as well

Your account has been tagged as a possible multiple account, because you logged in from the same IP address as another known multiple account user. So no bonus was paid. You need to send your account name, email, and picture ID to support@artbyte.me to verify your identity.

EuQ87SCl.png

On 6/29/2018 at 10:47 PM, sujithputhranartist said:

I also have not received my Patron Rank Rewards

You are not yet eligible for Patron. Remember that you must meet the account age requirements posted here:

You will reach that date on July 23rd.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:13 PM, theoaustin7 said:

i have also qualify for one or two rank as at now but not yet receive the bonus

Paid through Member rank

On 7/2/2018 at 12:38 AM, Frank said:

Thanks for your enlightenment. I'm having 2 rank bonus not paid as well but still believe I'll be paid at the right time. 

Paid through Jr Member rank

On 7/5/2018 at 8:01 AM, ArjenDesign said:

Oh, I was actually wondering about this too. I wasn't paying close attention, but I think I crossed one of the thresholds for a reward some time ago? Feels kind of crass to go asking for it, though...

Sent Member level bonus.