Latest daily volume is more or less 1BTC. Very small changes can have massive impact in the total price, having any analysis an important adivinatory component.

On 6/29/2018 at 5:47 AM, Frank said:

Selling now for me is a huge lost. Bought most of my ABY @over 200satoshi. I've got to hold for long now. 

I will advise you to buy more now,hold unto what you have,you are going to laugh at the end

2 hours ago, Jackson01 said:

How I wish to buy more now but the fear of the going down is what is affecting me,am scare that btc might still going down in price

do not fear @Jackson01 to buy more or invest more now,the future of cryptocurrency is bright.you can invest in aby

On 6/28/2018 at 1:16 AM, Gates said:

I even buy a little. $ 50 per month can create a large fortune with time)

This is what many seem to not get: you don't need massive amounts of money to invest, just start small - that's the most important step. As long as you're not being eaten up by the mere fees, you'll do good, do $50-100 a month is a good start. Unless you really hit the motherlode you won't become ultra-rich, but there's really nothing standing in your way in making your life much better still.

On 01.07.2018 at 2:00 PM, Cahoot said:

This is what many seem to not get: you don't need massive amounts of money to invest, just start small - that's the most important step. As long as you're not being eaten up by the mere fees, you'll do good, do $50-100 a month is a good start. Unless you really hit the motherlode you won't become ultra-rich, but there's really nothing standing in your way in making your life much better still.

Yes, if the price increases even to those levels that were at the end of the last year started. then my $ 50 per month will turn into five hundred)) is already a good profit

1 hour ago, Gates said:

Yes, if the price increases even to those levels that were at the end of the last year started. then my $ 50 per month will turn into five hundred)) is already a good profit

if bitcoin can reach $20,000 like what happen in dec/jan,i will be massively rich

Well, that all depends on a future we don't see yet. The whole crypto market, not just ABY, is in a bit of a bad state right now, really. I'd say hold on to your ABY unless you really desperately need the money back right now.

On 04.07.2018 at 2:20 AM, theoaustin7 said:

if bitcoin can reach $20,000 like what happen in dec/jan,i will be massively rich

it would be fine))) perhaps by the end of this year - the beginning of the next again will be growth

On 4/7/2018 at 1:20 AM, theoaustin7 said:

Well... price now is around 6'3k$, so you will be x3 richer than you're now. It's great, but you have to be extremely rich now then.

14 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

Well, that all depends on a future we don't see yet. The whole crypto market, not just ABY, is in a bit of a bad state right now, really. I'd say hold on to your ABY unless you really desperately need the money back right now.

It's also good to note here that this is why you need cash emergency funds for 3-6+ months before you start investing so that you don't need to undermine your investments by cashing them out, as you're most likely not only going to lose money that way, but also the opportunity itself.

On 05.07.2018 at 10:49 PM, hj27 said:

Well... price now is around 6'3k$, so you will be x3 richer than you're now. It's great, but you have to be extremely rich now then.

usually with a strong increase in btc, the cost of altcoins increases with respect to btc. So I hope that with the growth of btc to 20 K $ ABY will grow to 4-5 cents