Admin

ArtByte artist & fan profiles in Beta - please test

15 hours ago, Gates said:

now I can not even find where to enter my login and password for authorization? what awkward interface

Haha yes I also ran into that problem. You need to use the link here in this topic to login, I don't think they made a link to the login page from the main page yet.

7 hours ago, Martin said:

Haha yes I also ran into that problem. You need to use the link here in this topic to login, I don't think they made a link to the login page from the main page yet.

That would definitely be corrected. Not everyone will know that there is a link somewhere to follow. 

8 hours ago, Martin said:

thanks for the help. in terms of convenience of course the site is not very well thought out.

I think that the reason there is no visible LOGIN button on the main website is because that part of the community has not yet been released, and is just in testing as pointed out in this thread, so pushing it into production like that would be a really bad decision. Better to make sure that everything works out well first, and only then release the whole thing to the public.

12 hours ago, Cahoot said:

I think that the reason there is no visible LOGIN button on the main website is because that part of the community has not yet been released, and is just in testing as pointed out in this thread, so pushing it into production like that would be a really bad decision. Better to make sure that everything works out well first, and only then release the whole thing to the public.

You are correct. We are still working on it, so it has not been released.

just joined and uploaded some pictures. it does function correctly and it was not diffuclt to find what i looked for but it can be still improved representation wise like beter menu and maybe more color. i m sure u guys still working on it . good luck

So i thought's it's a great feature however I find it a little bit poor in features saying the least. Seems like current set up of the profile lacks of strong body for submission. Would have been much useful if each registered user had it's own space where portfolio gallery is displayed within each user profile rather than ability to post galleries in forum style topics. I hope this beta version is just a very beginning of what comes next. Also seems like I had to create another account as my existing login details  simply didn't work on provided link

I'm looking forward seeing more stable version of artist profile before testing it out :)

Take care everyone

OK sorry my bad, seems like the profile is quite there , maybe it's just a little bit confusing menu made me thinking what I have shared with you guys just a moment ago. Again i think it's great idea and I'm all in once everything up and running :)