Vishal

is this right time to invest in bitcoin and altcoins

i think it is the right time to invest some money in bitcoin and altcoins. Because at that time market is down and also it looks like it will not go further down well it is market any thing can happen. so what do you think should we invest at that time or not.

Low points like we're experiencing right now are definitely the best time to try and win big. The question is what to invest in, though. Bitcoin is probably a sure shot, but you're unlikely to get a HUGE profit out of that at this point. So the next question is, which altcoins are going to climb back up and how much? So this is what I say: Invest, but invest cautiously. Don't put thousands into anything while the market is still fragile, just buy a few affordable coins here and there. 

There is no way to know something like this for certain, and the market can go whatever way. That said I have personally grown my positions a bit this month as I've done very well in work and have some disposable income even after my more typical investment instruments, but I wouldn't really go and recommend people to put in any money they might need soon into crypto.

There is no better time to buy or not to buy, it all depends on what you're buying or simply your strategy. It's just like when you're talking of planting. Is there any time you can't sow seed? It all depends on the type. 

I agree. No doubt!

Now it's time to invest as prices are low!. People has been saying this for 6 months so someday it must be right... This is the best moment since BTC had prices of 19K$, and later 18k$, 17k$, 16k$, 15k$, 14k$, and later 13k$, 12k$, 11k$, 10k$, 9k$, 8k$, and later 7k$...

Come on guys. Seriously. Nobody knows now what it will happen... Take care. Market is more profesionalice now than ever and there are really big pockets looking for money; in fact for YOUR money.

On 21/06/2018 at 9:30 AM, ArjenDesign said:

Low points like we're experiencing right now are definitely the best time to try and win big. The question is what to invest in, though. Bitcoin is probably a sure shot, but you're unlikely to get a HUGE profit out of that at this point. So the next question is, which altcoins are going to climb back up and how much? So this is what I say: Invest, but invest cautiously. Don't put thousands into anything while the market is still fragile, just buy a few affordable coins here and there. 

Gosh I wish I were at liberty to contemplate investing thousands 😏

4 hours ago, hj27 said:

I agree. No doubt!

Now it's time to invest as prices are low!. People has been saying this for 6 months so someday it must be right... This is the best moment since BTC had prices of 19K$, and later 18k$, 17k$, 16k$, 15k$, 14k$, and later 13k$, 12k$, 11k$, 10k$, 9k$, 8k$, and later 7k$...

Come on guys. Seriously. Nobody knows now what it will happen... Take care. Market is more profesionalice now than ever and there are really big pockets looking for money; in fact for YOUR money.

but who can  guarantee that the price will not fall further than 5 4, 3, 2 thousand $ ,?

16 hours ago, Gates said:

but who can  guarantee that the price will not fall further than 5 4, 3, 2 thousand $ ,?

This is good to keep in mind, as there are no guarantees in this game. But I wouldn't mind lower price as long as that came with lowered volatility as well, so that we could actually use Bitcoin for anything, as it would be the perfect world currency otherwise.

On 22-6-2018 at 8:12 PM, BDS said:

Gosh I wish I were at liberty to contemplate investing thousands 😏

Ha, same here. I was just being hyperbolic, what I really mean is "don't invest a lot." But it's fun to say t h o u s a n d s

On 23.06.2018 at 3:24 PM, Cahoot said:

This is good to keep in mind, as there are no guarantees in this game. But I wouldn't mind lower price as long as that came with lowered volatility as well, so that we could actually use Bitcoin for anything, as it would be the perfect world currency otherwise.

in order for btc to become an "ideal currency" to begin with, its course must be stabilized. too volatile currency now

7 hours ago, Gates said:

in order for btc to become an "ideal currency" to begin with, its course must be stabilized. too volatile currency now

The fact is that nobody has any clue on btc value. This is just starting.

On 22/6/2018 at 10:09 PM, Gates said:

This is exactly my point. People has been saying that it's a great time to buy since btc fell to 15K$. We don't have any guarantee that we cannot go lower, and apparently we will.

On 6/24/2018 at 7:57 PM, Gates said:

Exactly this. Nobody wants to use a currency with too much deflation, which has been the problem with Bitcoin. I would much prefer $1 BTC to $100 BTC if the latter had much volatility.

Now every investors want to hold,nobody want to sell and I can't blame any body for the situation,who want to loose,I prefer to invest more now that the btc is down so that I could enjoy massive gain

On 29/6/2018 at 6:37 PM, Donatella9 said:

Now every investors want to hold,nobody want to sell...

If this was the case, price would skyrocket, and this is just not happenning. So a lot of people is still selling.

On 7/2/2018 at 3:23 AM, hj27 said:

If this was the case, price would skyrocket, and this is just not happenning. So a lot of people is still selling.

It's not as simple as that when it comes to the price movement. Just because there are no sellers doesn't mean that the price would grow if there is no demand, and since the demand now is low it won't affect the price in any noticeable way.

17 hours ago, Cahoot said:

It's not as simple as that when it comes to the price movement. Just because there are no sellers doesn't mean that the price would grow if there is no demand, and since the demand now is low it won't affect the price in any noticeable way.

You're right. What you are saying is just how market works. The sentence I was answering to however was stating that there was an offer "problem", not a demand shortage.

On 06.07.2018 at 6:12 AM, Cahoot said:

you mean BTC? I do not agree with you. The daily trading volume of BTC is 3-4% of the total capitalization. it's a lot. but the price does not grow. it only says that they sell and buy 50-50%

2 hours ago, Gates said:

you mean BTC? I do not agree with you. The daily trading volume of BTC is 3-4% of the total capitalization. it's a lot. but the price does not grow. it only says that they sell and buy 50-50%

No, I mean the general principle of supply and demand. Price doesn't magically go up just because there is less supply, otherwise anyone could create a coin with only 10 coins and be a billionaire by selling one, but it obviously doesn't work like that because you need demand with the lower supply to drive up the price.

4 hours ago, Cahoot said:

No, I mean the general principle of supply and demand. Price doesn't magically go up just because there is less supply, otherwise anyone could create a coin with only 10 coins and be a billionaire by selling one, but it obviously doesn't work like that because you need demand with the lower supply to drive up the price.

the price grows when the volume of purchases is more than the sales volume, am I right?

18 minutes ago, Gates said:

the price grows when the volume of purchases is more than the sales volume, am I right?

you are right,that is what determine the ups and down of the price