Vishal

bitcoin doesnot show any upward movement

hi everyone

now lot of people is disapponted by bitcoin as it is not showing any upward any movent. Does any one know why bitcoin is  not showing any upward movement. 

People got burned bad and thus no new adoption is taking place, and since in many places the regulations have still not been drafted there's no institutional money coming in. Also in general the volatility doesn't help with those instances, as they don't really want to put their clients' money at risk.

now the cost of btc approximately at the level of November last year. Recently, the cost is very much increased, Now the usual rollback. All investors are waiting. I think by the end of the year the situation will clear up

I don't know if it's a feasible goal to have a situation cleared up. Crypto is just starting: there are no clear references, market expectations are not clearly setup, use cases under development, regulatory framework is still embrionary. Volatiliyt is going to be our companion for quite a lot, but I don't think it's negative. Do you think that the pioneers introducing electricity or railway system in their countries had more clarity than the one we have?

Let's be patient, and escape from FUD. As we have talked here many times if you're worried about ups and downs your time horizont is just too short.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:22 AM, Vishal said:

hi everyone

now lot of people is disapponted by bitcoin as it is not showing any upward any movent. Does any one know why bitcoin is  not showing any upward movement. 

We are passing through a phase right now, and trust me, it's a healthy one. Btc is a beast that will still end this year at ATH. BUT lots would have lost interest before that happens. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

We are passing through a phase right now, and trust me, it's a healthy one. Btc is a beast that will still end this year at ATH. BUT lots would have lost interest before that happens. 

yes you are right. I totally agree with you now a days any one doesnot talk about bitcoin. 

On 19/06/2018 at 2:13 PM, Gates said:

now the cost of btc approximately at the level of November last year. Recently, the cost is very much increased, Now the usual rollback. All investors are waiting. I think by the end of the year the situation will clear up

hope for good. i also think same like you 

1 hour ago, theoaustin7 said:

i started at the wrong time i think,my potifolio keep decreasing day by day

I don't want to be like ParabolicTrav but you've started before 98% of the people. Don't worry.

On 19/06/2018 at 9:43 AM, Gates said:

I hope so😕

On 6/22/2018 at 2:45 PM, theoaustin7 said:

You may just need to be more patient. You are part of early adopters but make sure you are holding coins token that has future. 

17 hours ago, Konstantin said:

We must wait, maybe it will grow.

yes i totally agree with you we should wait i any market wait and watch is key to sucess

On 22/06/2018 at 7:15 PM, theoaustin7 said:

no problem this is market brother no one can tell what is going to happen at next moment. you cannot enter or exit market at right time. just invest then wait and watch when you get some profit ( like 10 to 20%)then exit dont b greedy...

and if you want more profit then go for long term and mid term 

any question feel free to ask

invest only that part of money which you can  afford to loose

Today has one of the best percentage jumps, but overall the trend of the last few weeks seems to be continuing downward.
A few more bumps up like this though and things could easily start heading upward again.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:10 AM, Monkopotamus said:

Today has one of the best percentage jumps, but overall the trend of the last few weeks seems to be continuing downward.
A few more bumps up like this though and things could easily start heading upward again.

Let's hope so, but as someone who only looks at monthly movement we're doing very, very badly :P But hopefully these small steps will start leading us into a better future, so that we'd get another bullrun by the end of the year - as unrealistic as that might now still seem.

On 30.06.2018 at 1:42 PM, Jackson01 said:

We must till like when?do you have the idea of the time?

the most logical thought is the end of the year. Repetition of last year's climb Although we will not speculate. let's wait