Just after some advice/recommendations.  Want to set up my website (again, I did have it years ago) to display my work and have it available for purchase direct from the website, making it available to buy with crypto etc.  

Advice on where to go/who to use much appreciated. 

thanks

11 hours ago, Admin said:

Our new free Artist Profiles will be released in the next few weeks. We recommend you start there, when we launch it.

This is good to hear! I assume that anyone can get their own page without any sort of prior approval needed from the ABY team?

15 hours ago, Cahoot said:

This is good to hear! I assume that anyone can get their own page without any sort of prior approval needed from the ABY team?

Maybe some kind of social community like?

9 hours ago, hj27 said:

Maybe some kind of social community like?

I understood that they'd be more like individual storefronts for individual artists. Sure they work via a single user account, so I suppose in that sense there will be the social community aspect as well, but that it wouldn't be the main focus of the system.

On 6/13/2018 at 1:01 AM, Admin said:

Our new free Artist Profiles will be released in the next few weeks. We recommend you start there, when we launch it.

Wow this is another awesome development that will really boost Artbyte ecosystem to the worldwide artist community!

On 6/12/2018 at 6:01 PM, Admin said:

That's a good news to hear.. Weldone. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.