JDArmstrong

Do You Dare? J D Armstrong (new author)

Hi everyone, this is my works, took a long time to get to this point..  but I've had them edited, and the graphic art done.  Got a couple of reviews too... 

Compilation of ten short stories of the horror/thriller genre.  Some familiar themes, Some familiar themes with a twist and some new themes altogether.  Dive into the warped mind of James D Armstrong....

Reviews so far

"This book is full of creepy, twisted, and shivery tales perfect for campfire storytelling or a quiet (and suspenseful) evening at home. Armstrong clearly has a penchant for the dark side of the mind, and his ability to illustrate with words is impressive. If you're looking for a new collection of psycho-thriller short stories, give this a try."  Hayley Stone

"Dark humour, horror and supernatural themes - what a crazy rollercoaster ride these stories are!  I read this book on Kindle and liked it so much I knew I had to buy the 'real' paper copy!" D Lanoue

"James’ sole intent is to not let you sleep! Read at your own risk!" Alana Osborne

"If you like dark humour, horror and supernatural themes...you will like this book. Hold on for a crazy ride as this author is off the normal train." S Lanoue

"I was skeptical at first, but this is very well written, and a very enjoyable book to read. It hooks you and reels you in with creative spooky twists around every corner with an aura of unpredictability and suspense. It is definitely worth the purchase! Looking forward to future releases from this author!" G Huff

LikeShow more reactions

Do You Dare5.jpg

1 hour ago, Gates said:

I will gladly read, I love horror

awesome.  Thanks!  Would love a review too..  on any of the platforms...  Amazon, my facebook page, instagram page, goodreads..  lol.  :D

I read my first Stephen King book when I was 13/14 years old.  And watched my first SK movie when I was 7 years old.  

Explains the nightmares I had for 7 years.  lol

34 minutes ago, JDArmstrong said:

awesome.  Thanks!  Would love a review too..  on any of the platforms...  Amazon, my facebook page, instagram page, goodreads..  lol.  :D

I read my first Stephen King book when I was 13/14 years old.  And watched my first SK movie when I was 7 years old.  

Yes, Stephen King is a classic of the genre. In my opinion, the most famous is writing in this style. My favorite work is "The Langoliers". And film by the way is also good turned out

2 hours ago, Gates said:

I will gladly read, I love horror

50 minutes ago, Gates said:

Yes, Stephen King is a classic of the genre. In my opinion, the most famous is writing in this style. My favorite work is "The Langoliers". And film by the way is also good turned out

SK is the man.  I also enjoyed Richard Laymon, Dean Koontz (earlier stuff)  plus many more..

21 minutes ago, JDArmstrong said:

SK is the man.  I also enjoyed Richard Laymon, Dean Koontz (earlier stuff)  plus many more..

With the work of Dean Koontz I'm familiar, but Richard Laymon unfortunately did not read. I prefer science fiction more: Asimov, Herbert Wells

1 hour ago, Gates said:

With the work of Dean Koontz I'm familiar, but Richard Laymon unfortunately did not read. I prefer science fiction more: Asimov, Herbert Wells

You're missing out if you haven't read Richard Laymon.  His first that I read, The Cellar, was awesome.  I think there's a movie, with a different name... 80/90's horror.  lol

15 minutes ago, JDArmstrong said:

You're missing out if you haven't read Richard Laymon.  His first that I read, The Cellar, was awesome.  I think there's a movie, with a different name... 80/90's horror.  lol

you intrigued me, i be sure to read in my spare time))