Sign in to follow this  
JDArmstrong

How to buy/get ArtBytes

Hi,

Pretty self explanatory titles.  But hey, let's say it anyway.

How do I get Artbytes - 1) For free

2) Earnt

3)  Buy

4) Mined - Guessing you have to have some to mine some?  right?

Thanks

37 minutes ago, JDArmstrong said:

Hi,

Pretty self explanatory titles.  But hey, let's say it anyway.

How do I get Artbytes - 1) For free

2) Earnt

3)  Buy

Thanks

I see three ways of getting Aby.
1. Bonus for the rank on the forum
2. Purchase on the exchange
3. Mining

20 hours ago, JDArmstrong said:

You don't need any ABY to mine ABY, but you do need lots of expensive equipment, storage for it, electricity, time to run and oversee the whole thing and obviously the knowledge to. So essentially it's not something that the average user like you and me should bother with, as we simply couldn't make profit from it. So buying or selling something for ABY are much, much better ways to go about it.

6 hours ago, Cahoot said:

You don't need any ABY to mine ABY, but you do need lots of expensive equipment, storage for it, electricity, time to run and oversee the whole thing and obviously the knowledge to. So essentially it's not something that the average user like you and me should bother with, as we simply couldn't make profit from it. So buying or selling something for ABY are much, much better ways to go about it.

Well, I disagree with you, many people on the farm can spend 2-3 thousand usd on the purchase of equipment. It's a pity that I do not have these funds, but I have free electricity)

14 hours ago, Cahoot said:

wait... I can sell something for ABY?  How.. where?

7 hours ago, JDArmstrong said:

wait... I can sell something for ABY?  How.. where?

There are currently no ABY-specific platforms that I'm aware of, but it's not like you couldn't accept personal ABY transfers anywhere at anytime. That's how Bitcoin got started before exchanges as well, and how it keeps on going outside of the speculative sphere.

2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

There are currently no ABY-specific platforms that I'm aware of, but it's not like you couldn't accept personal ABY transfers anywhere at anytime. That's how Bitcoin got started before exchanges as well, and how it keeps on going outside of the speculative sphere.

2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

ahh.. right..  cheers mate.  I already say on my facebook page that people can pay with crypto.  so..