Hello,

Am happy to be here, am donatella by name.I have heard so much about artbyte project via twitter.I will like to invest in the project and know much more about art.I love nature.

My wallet

AK9kE8quBApadLN5duUn2o4WuU4oXpJbYH

27 minutes ago, Donatella9 said:

Hello,

Am happy to be here, am donatella by name.I have heard so much about artbyte project via twitter.I will like to invest in the project and know much more about art.I love nature.

My wallet

Welcome, I'm new here myself.  I do think you have to put your wallet address in your "about me" section of your profile.  I'm guessing anywhere in there because I couldn't see a specific spot for address.  Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get some free coins.  lol.  May just have to bite the bullet and buy some.  

Hello Donatella, welcome to the forum. if u have any questions about forum just ask. ( p.s yes u can put ur wallet adres anywhere in the about me section) Enjoy the forum!

On 6/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, JDArmstrong said:

Welcome, I'm new here myself.  I do think you have to put your wallet address in your "about me" section of your profile.  I'm guessing anywhere in there because I couldn't see a specific spot for address.  Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get some free coins.  lol.  May just have to bite the bullet and buy some.  

8 hours ago, sevko33 said:

Hello Donatella, welcome to the forum. if u have any questions about forum just ask. ( p.s yes u can put ur wallet adres anywhere in the about me section) Enjoy the forum!

6 hours ago, Gates said:

Hello! I'm glad to welcome you to our friendly family)

3 hours ago, Jackson01 said:

You're welcome onboard 

Thank you guys for the greetings

On 6/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, Donatella9 said:

Hello,

My wallet

You are welcome Donatella. It's quite good to have you here. 

Great and welcome to the Artbyte community! Will be looking forward on the progress of your art skills to be shared here on the Artbyte forum, and also enjoy the many activities here on the forum and meet the friendly and talented members of the community!