Ray

Hello Art Byters

Ray    8

Hello.  I'm Ray.  I've been an artist almost since birth.  Been doing this professionally on and off in one form or another since the late 80's.  I do and teach 2D and 3D art and animation.  My website is rayhassan.weebly.com.  I've posted several digital paintings to the Painters forum.  If there's enough interest, I could post more, or maybe some time lapse videos of my process.  I've always wanted to do one of those.  

AFviqo1G9sdcg58ovVuSLFgkF184jhC2co

Hallo Ray, welcome to the artbyte forum, ur 2d models/digital paintings looks great ofc if u have more(i bet u do:)) would like to see more. Enjoy the forum and if u have any questions about the forum pls just ask.

Ray    8
On 5/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, Gates said:

glad to greet you in our friendly family) if you have any questions, ask and we will gladly help you =))

Hi Gates.  I saw your caricatures in the gallery section.  I wanted to give them a "like", but I couldn't figure out how to do it in the gallery section.  Anyway they're very cool.  I'm sure I'll probably figure out how to use this website a bit more efficiently, but it's going to take me a while.  

Thank you very much, I'm very pleased) as well as in the topics. under each photo there is a button "like" and as it is possible to check out on a five-point scale.

Hey, Ray! Welcome to the ArtByte community, it's good to see you. I see you've made your portfolio on Weebly, just like me. ;) Remember to also share your work in an artist listing post.