Sign in to follow this  
Gates

why funds are not extinct?

about 6 hours ago I made several transactions to my wallet on the bittrex exchange, all transactions still have 0 of 6 confirmations. With what it can be connected?

это уже 14 часов, и до сих пор1.thumb.png.04bef585f7228428e720c81c9d49bcc9.png нет ни одного подтверждения, я волнуюсь и не понимаю, что это может быть связано 

2 hours ago, sevko33 said:

as i see u didnt include any fee's if so probably miners are not including ur transaction or u have to wait longer if it ever gets accepted.:( (if this sent to u than they didnt include any fee's)

http://explorer.artbyte.me/tx/84973cb3fce30751594b39fe5bb42d9379418584171e3096b7afd1bc41f98120

and cancel the transaction, as I understand it is impossible?

13 minutes ago, Gates said:

and cancel the transaction, as I understand it is impossible?

if its from ur wallet (u sending it) than u can try send all ur coins to urself with fee (kind of double spending but other transaction will be canceled ) though i never tried it. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.0   this is for bitcoin it might work for Artbyte too. or maybe someone else knows another/beter solution.

if u right click ur uncomfirmed transaction do u see any option pay fee or cancel it?

16 minutes ago, sevko33 said:

if its from ur wallet (u sending it) than u can try send all ur coins to urself with fee (kind of double spending but other transaction will be canceled ) though i never tried it. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.0   this is for bitcoin it might work for Artbyte too. or maybe someone else knows another/beter solution.

if u right click ur uncomfirmed transaction do u see any option pay fee or cancel it?

when I right-click on a transaction, I have a "refuse transaction" item, what does this mean?

8 hours ago, Gates said:

when I right-click on a transaction, I have a "refuse transaction" item, what does this mean?

honestly i never used refuse transaction. i cant find manual for wallet 0.13.0.1 maybe admin can answer this of someone with experince.i hope they add next wallet version increase fee option (with Ltc it is possible increase fee) have u tried anything yet?  if not probably u can ask help from Admin (artbytesupport team)

O|r try to send someone maybe couple artbyte or 5 without fee than u can test refuse transaction see what happens

15 hours ago, sevko33 said:

honestly i never used refuse transaction. i cant find manual for wallet 0.13.0.1 maybe admin can answer this of someone with experince.i hope they add next wallet version increase fee option (with Ltc it is possible increase fee) have u tried anything yet?  if not probably u can ask help from Admin (artbytesupport team)

O|r try to send someone maybe couple artbyte or 5 without fee than u can test refuse transaction see what happens

it seems to me that this is due to the fact that I did translations from the old version of the wallet. I tried to send money with a commission, but they also did not break. And after I downloaded the new version and made translations through it, everything came without problems

19 hours ago, Admin said:

Which wallet do you have? Is it the latest version? v0.13.02?

no, I did the translation from the old version of the wallet. I have not been there for a long time, and I thought that he himself was showing up during synchronization. The reason is this? How can I fix this?

1 hour ago, Gates said:

it seems to me that this is due to the fact that I did translations from the old version of the wallet. I tried to send money with a commission, but they also did not break. And after I downloaded the new version and made translations through it, everything came without problems

thats good new version wallet works, ofc no idea how old ur wallet version was. (maybe u had one without all new upgrades). if ur coins showed up in ur new wallets than problem solved.:) btw good tips from admin about wallet version. 

P.s cant see/find wallet version 0.13.02 anywhere. only 0.13.01 latest version even on artbyte website

1 hour ago, sevko33 said:

thats good new version wallet works, ofc no idea how old ur wallet version was. (maybe u had one without all new upgrades). if ur coins showed up in ur new wallets than problem solved.:) btw good tips from admin about wallet version. 

P.s cant see/find wallet version 0.13.02 anywhere. only 0.13.01 latest version even on artbyte website

I already downloaded version 13. but ABY have already left ... hurried, very sad if you do not get them back

1 hour ago, Gates said:

I already downloaded version 13. but ABY have already left ... hurried, very sad if you do not get them back

maybe artbytesupport team can help, bec as far as i see transaction isnt comfirmed thats mean if u wait long enough it will get confirmed or it will be abonden if network abondens ur transaction than it should come back to ur wallet.

or u can simply try this.

Your client will have this marked as spent and will prevent you from sending any unspent coins included in the transaction while continuing to try to broadcast the original transaction. There is an easy solution, though.

You simply need to dumpprivkey and add it to another wallet, where you can send the coins from this address to another, effectively creating a double-spend permanently nullifying the original transaction.

Instructions on how to export and import private keys can be found here(it should be same for Artbyte wallet): https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7536/how-do-i-export-my-private-keys-from-my-bitcoin-qt-client

and never send ur privatekey to anyone or post.

1 hour ago, sevko33 said:

maybe artbytesupport team can help, bec as far as i see transaction isnt comfirmed thats mean if u wait long enough it will get confirmed or it will be abonden if network abondens ur transaction than it should come back to ur wallet.

or u can simply try this.

Your client will have this marked as spent and will prevent you from sending any unspent coins included in the transaction while continuing to try to broadcast the original transaction. There is an easy solution, though.

You simply need to dumpprivkey and add it to another wallet, where you can send the coins from this address to another, effectively creating a double-spend permanently nullifying the original transaction.

Instructions on how to export and import private keys can be found here(it should be same for Artbyte wallet): https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7536/how-do-i-export-my-private-keys-from-my-bitcoin-qt-client

and never send ur privatekey to anyone or post.

unfortunately I do not really understand what you mean. English for me is not native and I can not grasp the course of your thoughts. I'll wait for the administrator's response and we'll see. but vseravno thanks for the help)

34 minutes ago, Gates said:

unfortunately I do not really understand what you mean. English for me is not native and I can not grasp the course of your thoughts. I'll wait for the administrator's response and we'll see. but vseravno thanks for the help)

your welcome, sure u can wait response from admin. maybe they have easier way to sort it out:). if no solution than u can search in russian language how to dump and add privatekey to wallet (there is alot of video's on youtube too) good luck!

On 5/20/2018 at 7:07 AM, Gates said:

no, I did the translation from the old version of the wallet. I have not been there for a long time, and I thought that he himself was showing up during synchronization. The reason is this? How can I fix this?

You must download and install the new wallet. Transactions have not worked with the old wallet, since we enabled Segwit back in November.

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

You must download and install the new wallet. Transactions have not worked with the old wallet, since we enabled Segwit back in November.

I already installed a new version of the wallet. Tried to make a translation, everything gets. But those funds that I have already translated, can I return them?

2 hours ago, Admin said:

In the new wallet you can click on the Transaction Tab, then find the stuck transaction and right click on it, then click on Abandon Transaction

many thanks! my problem is solved, everything turned out to be easier than I thought