The Cave” is the latest artistic installation created by Solkide Auer and hosted by LEA19.

It represents an explosion of shapes, lights, colors, and movement. A cohesion of abstract and geometric elements that reflect the author’s “inner face.”

The Light_The Cave By Solkide Auer

sorry for being frank, but I do not like this work. From my point of view, colors are poorly matched. Too rippling in the eyes. Although as they say: the taste and color of comrades there no. this is just my opinion

1 hour ago, Gates said:

sorry for being frank, but I do not like this work. From my point of view, colors are poorly matched. Too rippling in the eyes. Although as they say: the taste and color of comrades there no. this is just my opinion

You have to be frank, also because I didn't make that work ;) just kidding, it's a question of taste, of course ;) thanks for commenting

Yeah, it's all explained in the article, and that leads me to believe that images like this won't do any justice to the installment at all, and instead make it just look bad because you can't really coney the piece the way you'd want to over a photograph. That's why it looks bad and mismatched.

6 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Yeah, it's all explained in the article, and that leads me to believe that images like this won't do any justice to the installment at all, and instead make it just look bad because you can't really coney the piece the way you'd want to over a photograph. That's why it looks bad and mismatched.

I don't agree with you. First of all, did you see the installation in Second Life? How can you tell my images don't give justice to the installation at all?

18 hours ago, Oema Resident said:

I don't agree with you. First of all, did you see the installation in Second Life? How can you tell my images don't give justice to the installation at all?

I have not, because I do not use Second Life. My point is that an interactive experience simply cannot work non-interactively. Think of if this way: would couple of screenshots alone be much of a representation for a movie? Or an actual location you can visit? I think that you're completely misunderstanding my point.

38 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

I have not, because I do not use Second Life. My point is that an interactive experience simply cannot work non-interactively. Think of if this way: would couple of screenshots alone be much of a representation for a movie? Or an actual location you can visit? I think that you're completely misunderstanding my point.

You misunderstood the role of a second life blogger that is generate curiosity so that the reader wants to visit. I record also videos inworld, but many sl users tell that if they watch a video they don't feel the need to visit. (Now that you explained better your point of view, I understand, but before it was not absolutely clear). Also, thinking like you, a second life blog would not have reason to exist. Another time, I don't agree.

16 hours ago, Oema Resident said:

Why you should read the article in Italian if there is an English version? I don't understand.

Because that was the link in capital letters.

I have read the article, and your next posts. I assume that this "installation" is a second life work, although I think it is not referenced in the article. I still don't know if this is based on something existing in the reality or it is something completely new. It looks great.

You have to admit that these kind of works are not easy to understand to anyone that it is not participating in second life culture. I am interested in having more information like this one, but i would really appreciate if you could facilite our non-expert understanding.