Jump to content
Vishal

Patience is key to success in trading

Recommended Posts

first i will say it is very risky business. Invest only that part of money that you can afford to loose.

In crypto market any one who invest he/she think that with in short time my money will b 2x or 3x or even more. they forget it is market if it can give you 2x up it can also have ability to give you 3x down. when the see 2x down they got flustrated and quit. but they dont know its the time to put some more money in. And after some time market again go up and give profits to those who dont quit stay in with patience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not completely wrong, but it's barely trading if you're simply holding, so patience plays much bigger role for a holder than a trader, as a trader needs to be looking for an out pretty much right after they've made their purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

You're not completely wrong, but it's barely trading if you're simply holding, so patience plays much bigger role for a holder than a trader, as a trader needs to be looking for an out pretty much right after they've made their purchase.

You're very right @Cahoot. But from your perspective, which one is more profitable between trading and investing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vishal said:

first i will say it is very risky business. Invest only that part of money that you can afford to loose.

In crypto market any one who invest he/she think that with in short time my money will b 2x or 3x or even more. they forget it is market if it can give you 2x up it can also have ability to give you 3x down. when the see 2x down they got flustrated and quit. but they dont know its the time to put some more money in. And after some time market again go up and give profits to those who dont quit stay in with patience

I'm a holder so I totally agree. All my investments are long term.
I tried making some money buying and selling cryptos, but it's very thrilling and costed much energy so I decided to no longer trade but to hodl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Frank said:

You're very right @Cahoot. But from your perspective, which one is more profitable between trading and investing? 

There is no right answer to this, because it obviously depends on your own performance, but for the grand majority simply buying and holding (i.e., passive investing) will be the way to go. Now I have nothing to back the numbers up, but often it's said that 80-90% of traders just lose their money, and given how all traditional stock markets, forex markets and also crypto markets are run by bots, making any worthwhile gains as a human is an uphill battle, to say the least. There will always be someone making loads of money by actively trading, but the grand majority won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.05.2018 at 8:28 PM, Vishal said:

first i will say it is very risky business. Invest only that part of money that you can afford to loose.

In crypto market any one who invest he/she think that with in short time my money will b 2x or 3x or even more. they forget it is market if it can give you 2x up it can also have ability to give you 3x down. when the see 2x down they got flustrated and quit. but they dont know its the time to put some more money in. And after some time market again go up and give profits to those who dont quit stay in with patience

only this does not always work, you only need to invest in reliable coins. But how to define them? that is the question. Sometimes coins fall 2-3 times, you buy them even more, but they sell tend to get cheaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×