My favourite person in the world is Strawberry Singh and when she posted about this site I thought I would come and join and look at what there is.

I was pleased to see a virtual community in here so chose to join.

Im no great artist. I am a person who enjoys blogging and vlogging and enjoys using digital imagery for this. There is something incredibly calming to me about both filming and photographing in a virtual way and I have been doing so for most of my virtual online experience. I cannot use Photoshop, try as I may Im just useless so most photos I do are pretty raw and only has a slight edit in terms of some filters on a basic free program called Fotor. 

My passion is filming and so I have a YouTube channel on which I post regularly.  I often vlog on there and talk about real topics using my virtual persona. I have no idea what this virtual wallet is but  I saw that you get one of these so I have set it up. It is ANoizGqM7GngM7WuD34TGTG2y8o97dJ8Nqlarge.5af6d9e69d058_CoffeewithIsa.jpg.90362fd0644f1d844f299d9dd0c51ad6.jpg 

Edited by Isabelle Cheren
i hadnt added the wallet

Hello Isabelle Cheren, Welcome to the Artbyte forum, well with this wallet u can do alot of things, forexample u can tip someone or u can send money or recevie it. say u like work of strawberry Singh and u want to make donation if u have her wallet adres u could just send some coins to her(without bank involving) or someone else likes ur work so they could send u too it dosent matter which part of world u live.. ofc there is more. u can also add a link for ur youtube channel here. bytheway nice virtual foto she look great and liked background too:) Enjoy the forum! 

Thank you. I will try and work it out. I created the wallet address but wasn't sure where it goes . I liked to my Reddit by joining the sub Reddit but  no idea if I did that correctly lol.

Still its a learning experience :-)

your welcome, if u spend little bit of time u will learn alot. i m not sure how u got ur wallet adres, is it a desktop wallet or online? if it is desktop/laptop do not forget to make a backup. bec if something goes wrong u will need ur backup. it is a tiny file all u need is wallet.dat file it is about 88kb but holds all ur privatekeys(adres +coins) about reddit i dont have an account there yet, so dont know how it really works.

for more info see link http://forum.artbyte.me/forum/42-beginner/

and u can try win artist showcase (5000 artbyte coin) and if u have any questions just ask. happy to help

1 hour ago, Isabelle Cheren said:

Thank you. Still not sure what Im doing but will eventually work it out lol

Haha, Same here. I had to try it out of curiosity! :) Love your picture you posted btw :)

Hey, Isabelle! Welcome to the ArtByte community. Great to see a person with passion for filming - remember to make a post in the artist listing subforum so we can see some of your work. :)