Hello everyone,

This morning after reading a blog post from Strawberrysingh, a Second Life Blogger, I thought to myself that I really had to join ArtByte and see how it is. So here I am, curious and excited to learn how this all works. It all looks very interesting and a great way to share your creations.

I am a Second Life Blogger that wishes to share my posts but besides that, I love writing and will be sharing that too. Perhaps even short stories in combination with Second Life Photography or just digital paintings. I really hope to meet nice people not only with similar interests and I am looking forward to seeing what other artists share, to learn new things and to be more active in my craft while also improving it.

I wish you all a great weekend!

Hello,sukiavatar welcome to the Artbyte forum, would be nice to see ur digital paintings and ofc short stories. Enjoy the forum and if u have any questions about forum pls just ask. P.S u can edit this post and add ur Wallet adres here and also add ur wallet adres in ur profile about me section too enjoy the forum.

see 

http://forum.artbyte.me/forum/42-beginner/