Jumps up and down waving for the second time because it was only after introducing myself that I read I should include my wallet address here: ooops, much to learn 

Wallet:

AQLqoRLUfob5Xzx2FfS4Lwa8B3eUrcVRKE

Thank you BiancaB that’s very kind of you ... still finding my feet, and legs, and torso ... I think I’ve found a toenail, and it’s painted!!! Jejejeje bit by bit 

Welcome to the Artbyte forum,Yes as gates said u can edit ur post(which is a great future)  u should also add ur wallet adres in about me section too it is in ur profile (u can clcik ur profile name right top and a menu will open) Enjoy the forum!

I’m learning do much this morning :) thank you folks! 

I added it to my About Me section of my profile ... I wonder would it not be better to have a particular place in one’s profile for one’s Wallet Address? 

3 hours ago, Trimmertop said:

I’m learning do much this morning :) thank you folks! 

I added it to my About Me section of my profile ... I wonder would it not be better to have a particular place in one’s profile for one’s Wallet Address? 

your welcome, i see what you mean. sure it would be much clear. maybe next website update(not long ago website been updated) it is a good idea!

8 hours ago, Trimmertop said:

Jumps up and down waving for the second time because it was only after introducing myself that I read I should include my wallet address here: ooops, much to learn 

Wallet:

AQLqoRLUfob5Xzx2FfS4Lwa8B3eUrcVRKE

you are most welcome

2 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

Welcome to the community, Trimmertop! Don't forget to also put your wallet address in your profile. ;)

Oh gosh 😯 I put that in my About section ... do you not see it? 😱