I would like to share with you a short demo video to show you how to make a beautiful and natural green colour using black, yellow and white.

My favourite oil paintings are those of Winsor & Newton , I think the relationship between quality and price is very convenient. And more ... I always try to use the "Artist´s" quality, it is undoubtedly the best.

Learning to mix oil paints is highly recommended because you get the colour you want and it´s cheap because you don´t spend money purchasing all the colours you need, instead you can count on a limited range of colours bu the best quality of them. Don't be afraid to buy the best oil paintings you need, a good quality tube will be much better than several of poor quality. The interesting thing is to know what colours to get.
Well, here I leave an example to follow.

To get the green I needed, I used "Lamp Black", "Cadmium Lemon" and "Titanium White" (W&N of course).
To know about some technical references as permanence, pigments quality, opacity and price visit this  Amazon´s  page.

I used this mixing to give colour to this painting:

Thanks so much for watching!! Hope it's useful for you.