Sign in to follow this  
Floyd.World

looking for people who’ll take a look at my work and give me feedback for my academy assessment!

My annual assessment is coming up and I would love to get some feedback on my work before I present it to the committee. 

Anyone up for being brutal but constructive ? ;) 

Let me know and ill reply with some links :) 

thank you! 

I think that it would be easier if you just put them up publicly if at all possible, as otherwise trying to get people to help you out might be a bit hard to achieve due to the back and forth communication that your prolong the whole thing.

wow wow wow! somehow I don't get any notifications for these comments :(

thank you all for the responses! 

I would like to share a chapter of a larger story im working on right now, 

In the above, I secretly interview my grandfather and confront him with his violent past. The effect that had on my father and in turn on me. 

it's only recently that I have dared to become autobiographic within my artistic endeavours. 

what im finding so far is that, the more personal I get, the more universal it becomes. 

So, uh, what should we be looking at? This is one very quiet audio clip only, so are you going to write a paper about it? Might want to do that first (or at the very least a draft), because the initial content for a research needs no public evaluation, that's not really the way to go about it.