Sign in to follow this  
ArjenDesign

'Jelly Jellies' Mobile Game

Hey everyone! A huge project I've been working on for over a year has finally been revealed to the public. It's called Jelly Jellies, and I'm the team's animator. Jelly Jellies is a mobile game in the match 3 genre, but it surpasses the competition with better visuals, better story and most importantly, unique features. I'm so excited to finally show you the reveal trailer:

Jelly Jellies Reveal Trailer

Please let me know what you think. Do the characters and atmosphere appeal to you?

I want to congratulate you on this project, although I have not go through the reveal link to form an opinion yet but I'm confused that it will be fantastic and highly addictive. 

4 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

Hey everyone! A huge project I've been working on for over a year has finally been revealed to the public. It's called Jelly Jellies, and I'm the team's animator. Jelly Jellies is a mobile game in the match 3 genre, but it surpasses the competition with better visuals, better story and most importantly, unique features. I'm so excited to finally show you the reveal trailer:

Jelly Jellies Reveal Trailer

Please let me know what you think. Do the characters and atmosphere appeal to you?

it looks great, its just a short teaser, i couldnt find anything with google about the story line? lol maybe silly question why dolphine? as i know seaturtels/sharks eats jellyfish maybe it has nothing to do(no idea about storyline). :). but music and animation looks great. (pro) 

On 4-5-2018 at 6:19 PM, sevko33 said:

it looks great, its just a short teaser, i couldnt find anything with google about the story line? lol maybe silly question why dolphine? as i know seaturtels/sharks eats jellyfish maybe it has nothing to do(no idea about storyline). :). but music and animation looks great. (pro) 

Hey, thanks! We're still keeping most of the storyline secret (we want people to experience it in the game), but as you can see, there is a fight going on between the jellyfish and other sea creatures like the dolphin. Thank you for your kind words!

39 minutes ago, ArjenDesign said:

Hey, thanks! We're still keeping most of the storyline secret (we want people to experience it in the game), but as you can see, there is a fight going on between the jellyfish and other sea creatures like the dolphin. Thank you for your kind words!

your welcome, I see, now i can imagine a bit so far looks fun, will fallow and see how will it be. (i think it will be fine and maybe ur team will hit the jackpot;)

unfortunately I'm not a fan of this genre of games, I think they have become very many and they all look alike. but I liked the video) I think fans of this genre will appreciate the game

6 hours ago, Gates said:

unfortunately I'm not a fan of this genre of games, I think they have become very many and they all look alike. but I liked the video) I think fans of this genre will appreciate the game

Once it releases in June, you can try it on your phone for free. I think you might just change your mind if you give it a chance!

1 hour ago, BiankaB said:

Congratulations on the great project, on the finish of it and on the great animations!

Hey, thanks! I'm really looking forward to the big release. 

On 21.05.2018 at 5:49 PM, ArjenDesign said:

Once it releases in June, you can try it on your phone for free. I think you might just change your mind if you give it a chance!

Hey, thanks! I'm really looking forward to the big release. 

I'm looking forward to the release of your game, maybe you're right))