Sign in to follow this  
Vishal

buying artbyte

Who knows. In the past ABY has been performing very well, and while I personally see bright future ahead, nobody can know the future so it's all just a gamble. But ABY for sure is not a bad bet to place, if that's what you're wondering, however it's good to remember to only put in what money you can afford to lose. Otherwise you'll just end up messing your own life up.

I think you're right, I also think that aby has not yet revealed its own flavors. but in your place, I would read the forum in more detail, the more similar in meaning already about 10 topic. it would be nice to appoint a forum moderator to clean it from irrelevant and repetitive topics

On 03/05/2018 at 4:56 PM, Cahoot said:

Who knows. In the past ABY has been performing very well, and while I personally see bright future ahead, nobody can know the future so it's all just a gamble. But ABY for sure is not a bad bet to place, if that's what you're wondering, however it's good to remember to only put in what money you can afford to lose. Otherwise you'll just end up messing your own life up.

yes you are right no one know about future we can only predict by seeing their past records and graphs. Aby has  performed very well in past hope it will perform very good in future :)

and yes its rule of trading that invest only that part of money which we can  afford to loose 

18 hours ago, Vishal said:

yes you are right no one know about future we can only predict by seeing their past records and graphs. Aby has  performed very well in past hope it will perform very good in future :)

and yes its rule of trading that invest only that part of money which we can  afford to loose 

Yeah, I'm going to stick with ABY for this year, and see where we stand at the end of it - and most likely accumulate more along the year. I was a bit skeptical about the project when I joined, but now I have full trust in the ABY team in that they are able to provide with actual substance to the project, so I don't have to think twice about being invested with this project.