Jump to content
Admin

Update on Forum Rank Bonuses

Recommended Posts

We are working on the Forum Rank Bonuses this week.

As you may have seen in our post last week, we banned 27 users for having multiple accounts, so we are cleaning all that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that there will be changes to the bonus scheme, or just that you'll be handling the pending bonuses this week? Either way, great to see the team responding to the concerns of the users!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Does this mean that there will be changes to the bonus scheme, or just that you'll be handling the pending bonuses this week? Either way, great to see the team responding to the concerns of the users!

I think they will want to clear the pending weekly bonuses and making some adjustment where necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dRealCrypto said:

I think they will want to clear the pending weekly bonuses and making some adjustment where necessary. 

Well, this is exactly why I'm asking, as the OP leaves it a bit up for interpretation. I wouldn't see changes in the payment structure completely impossible, although they quite recently bumped up the rewards. But we'll see, hopefully the whole thing gets made for the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Admin said:

The rank bonus amounts, number of posts, and account age requirements have not changed. Going forward, rank bonuses will be paid once a week.

@Cahoot I think @adminnas clear our doubt on top what is going to happen from now. However, I like the bonus to paid once in a week for all that qualify for it and this is the resemblance of bitcointalk ranking system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dRealCrypto said:

@Cahoot I think @adminnas clear our doubt on top what is going to happen from now. However, I like the bonus to paid once in a week for all that qualify for it and this is the resemblance of bitcointalk ranking system. 

Yeah, that's good to hear! It's also nice to see the team take on handling the rewards on a weekly basis, I just hope that it won't end up being too much work for them so that it would be detrimental to more important aspects of the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Admin said:

The rank bonus amounts, number of posts, and account age requirements have not changed. Going forward, rank bonuses will be paid once a week.

Hopefully I'll benefit in thing in the long run. Well done to the ArtByte team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Frank said:

Hopefully I'll benefit in thing in the long run. Well done to the ArtByte team. 

It most likely will, as simply having any sort of clear timeframe for... well, anything, makes for a good confidence boosting. While before the rewards were always paid, not having any idea when that would happen could easily lead into people not being so certain about the viability of the whole system, so glad that issue has been solved now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×