Jump to content
Vishal

Now its the time of ArtByte

Recommended Posts

3x-4x gain(in a short time) probably sign of pump. can be also fast recovery for some coins. it seems to me whole market got in recovery mode and atm stayed about certain level. its like tanking atm for higher price (hopefully). we shell see what happens next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 7:55 PM, sevko33 said:

3x-4x gain(in a short time) probably sign of pump. can be also fast recovery for some coins. it seems to me whole market got in recovery mode and atm stayed about certain level. its like tanking atm for higher price (hopefully). we shell see what happens next.

Correct, massive growth tends not to be organic, and as such unless you're actively trading (and manage to hit that sweet spot of the pump) you should just disregard 24h changes completely - they don't matter to a holder. Personally I make an assessment of all my investments on the first of the new month, and see if changes are necessary. Otherwise I just keep an eye on things, probably buying more during the said month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Correct, massive growth tends not to be organic, and as such unless you're actively trading (and manage to hit that sweet spot of the pump) you should just disregard 24h changes completely - they don't matter to a holder. Personally I make an assessment of all my investments on the first of the new month, and see if changes are necessary. Otherwise I just keep an eye on things, probably buying more during the said month.

atm couple of coins pumping real hard lol and who ever buys it for hodl will be sorry. and yes day traders can gain alot from pump. (there are also pump groups if i m not wrong) and also pump can last more than week too its not just one day. they pump awhile than  they will dump it when they have enough profit. and probably will coast u almost 50% of ur money. 

And yes if u have legit coin and u hodl (not pump/dump coin) daily changes dont matter even couple of months dont matter. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sevko33 said:

atm couple of coins pumping real hard lol and who ever buys it for hodl will be sorry. and yes day traders can gain alot from pump. (there are also pump groups if i m not wrong) and also pump can last more than week too its not just one day. they pump awhile than  they will dump it when they have enough profit. and probably will coast u almost 50% of ur money. 

And yes if u have legit coin and u hodl (not pump/dump coin) daily changes dont matter even couple of months dont matter. :)

Those groups are basically just scams, or at the very least waste of time. Even a large group usually lacks individuals with enough bank roll to make any moves in the market, and while you could use many smaller streams to achieve that, 99% of those members just won't follow through, meaning that ultimately nothing happens with these pump groups. There's a reason to why sites such as CMC don't even include coins with market volume of less than 10 000 USD daily in their statistics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Those groups are basically just scams, or at the very least waste of time. Even a large group usually lacks individuals with enough bank roll to make any moves in the market, and while you could use many smaller streams to achieve that, 99% of those members just won't follow through, meaning that ultimately nothing happens with these pump groups. There's a reason to why sites such as CMC don't even include coins with market volume of less than 10 000 USD daily in their statistics.

All of them? or some really can do? as far as i think ( ofc just google our friends) some groups are succesfully doin it(observation of some coins) but it is illegal and indeed u could loose ur money if u tried to join this kind of scam groups. 

my observation esp. Rdd en startcoin they would rise up very quick in no time than fall even lower where it started. i dont trust this coins and smells scam. its like one person or group pumping it than get profit and dump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sevko33 said:

All of them? or some really can do? as far as i think ( ofc just google our friends) some groups are succesfully doin it(observation of some coins) but it is illegal and indeed u could loose ur money if u tried to join this kind of scam groups. 

my observation esp. Rdd en startcoin they would rise up very quick in no time than fall even lower where it started. i dont trust this coins and smells scam. its like one person or group pumping it than get profit and dump.

Like I said, if a group has a handful of people with noticeable bank roll, they could work out, but these groups that are just spammed all around the social media? No, no chance. They might have few people who play with few grands, but that's not really enough to make any kind of difference, and the rest are just people who effectively just put their weekly allowance in, not mattering at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Like I said, if a group has a handful of people with noticeable bank roll, they could work out, but these groups that are just spammed all around the social media? No, no chance. They might have few people who play with few grands, but that's not really enough to make any kind of difference, and the rest are just people who effectively just put their weekly allowance in, not mattering at all.

I see,indeed with big bank roll possible and small players group wouldnt effect much. (which is good:))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sevko33 said:

I see,indeed with big bank roll possible and small players group wouldnt effect much. (which is good:))

Possible, although even then such tend to be pretty trivial things, given how no matter the pumping you might not be able to generate the off-group traction needed for it to be worth the hustle in the first place. Things growing organically are the way to go, and while someone with lots of money can relatively easily multiply their money with crypto by acting as the leader, there are dozens of those who try but fail as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well it depends.. not all coins will follow but some certainly will follow that pattern.. but i think right now its more the sideways movement.. so if you are a good trader you can earn but as a long term wont be much of a difference.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

well it depends.. not all coins will follow but some certainly will follow that pattern.. but i think right now its more the sideways movement.. so if you are a good trader you can earn but as a long term wont be much of a difference.. 

Hard to really say anything for certain due to the general nature of crypto being whatever it is. That's why simply accumulating more along the months and years is more or less the only surefire way to grow your holdings while hoping for their value to grow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BiankaB said:

Would love to see ABY rise like this but I think it's better for stability to rise slowly...

Indeed. Fast growth without any sort of reason for it usually is just a tell tale sign of a pump, so it's much better to have slow growth. One should keep in mind that investments in general are a lifetime things, so expecting any major changes over a decade or two would be fast thing in the "old world", so now stuff changing in a year or two? We're going supersonic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, Vishal said:

this month many coins has given 2X, 3X even 4X gain. Now i think its the time of ArtByte it will give 300%(3X) gain. Does any one agree with me.

Not so fast. Personally I prefer the growth that is organic. Slow and steady. Not pump and dump kind. We might see alot of movement this month though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Frank said:

Not so fast. Personally I prefer the growth that is organic. Slow and steady. Not pump and dump kind. We might see alot of movement this month though. 

Exactly this! Something jumping lots overnight will come crashing down sooner or later, so while they are (can be, depending on the actual trading volume) good spots to multiply your positions, for someone thinking longer term investment they mean nothing really. Sure there's always some obscure project that seems to keep that level, but so far all that has been nulled sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BiankaB said:

Nevertheless I think ABY is underrated at the moment and it has potential to grow to the moon ;) 

yes i think you are right currently it is traded over 5 exchanges. when number of exchanges on which aby is traded is increased lot more people will get  intrested in aby and it will grow to moon ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jackson01 said:

Since I know about aby,it has been increasing gradually and this is good for the aby,for him to sustain in the market.its an healthy coin

yes you are right ABY is increasing gradually. last year it is increased by 760%. i hope this year it will again grow by 800% .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vishal that is what every investors in crypto  hope for but crypto is all about ups and down,you have to be well calculative before you invest,its not only about what stage a coin reach in previous year,except for those that use to hold the coin.mine is to buy and sell with reasonable gain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 10:15 PM, Vishal said:

yes i think you are right currently it is traded over 5 exchanges. when number of exchanges on which aby is traded is increased lot more people will get  intrested in aby and it will grow to moon ☺

It's not really the amount of exchanges that really matters, it's the quality (large user base and large volume) that matter, so you'd prefer to have just one good instead of five bad ones. And even that is not a guarantee of anything, because ABY already has it pretty good, and Europeans can even buy ABY with EUR directly (directly from LiteBit, that is), and you can't get much better than that. But there needs to be a compelling reason to buy, simply being able to is just not enough alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2018 at 11:54 PM, Frank said:

Anyone that want to invest in crypto must have great dose of patience. Aby just need time to evolve. I strongly believe in the project

yes i am totally agree with you frank. in trading patience is key to sucess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, a4illusionist said:

well artbyte seems to have a bright future but i think for the stability of the coin, it should be gradual and not sudden as happened with bitcoin, it boomed and then crashed. 

Yeah, stability is the main thing for a coin that's supposed to be used. Deflanatory nature itself makes this a bit of an issue, as why would one spend something that will likely have higher value in the future? Granted value of anything will always fluctuate, but the larger that fluctuation, the less there are reasons to use that payment medium at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×