Hi all,

Would like to say hi, to all of you.. Last week I was invited to come join ArtByte, and I am wow'ed ..such great intiative..  I won this weeks Artist Showcase, and I feel honored of course...  Thanks so much! 

I am since 2007 a photographer in a virtual world, called SecondLife...  It's in the first place a hobby, but truly keeps me very busy though, which I so love..  I enjoy editing raw snaps in photoshop, for clients (people who play inworld secondlife) and making little art works for them.. its a true passion....

Looking forward to go explore ArtByte, cause there i still so much I dont know about..  Wishing you all a beautiful day :)

My wallet:

AQtcgAuniEM5u9WrhwEBNdLibir9BYgSwF

Skip~Not feeling the cold -small.jpg

On 4/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, Skip Staheli said:

Hi all,

Would like to say hi, to all of you.. Last week I was invited to come join ArtByte, and I am wow'ed ..such great intiative..  I won this weeks Artist Showcase, and I feel honored of course...  Thanks so much! 

I am since 2007 a photographer in a virtual world, called SecondLife...  It's in the first place a hobby, but truly keeps me very busy though, which I so love..  I enjoy editing raw snaps in photoshop, for clients (people who play inworld secondlife) and making little art works for them.. its a true passion....

Looking forward to go explore ArtByte, cause there i still so much I dont know about..  Wishing you all a beautiful day :)

My wallet:

congratulations on your win,  you are welcome to the artbyte forum. 

On 4/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, Skip Staheli said:

Hi all,

My wallet:

Hi skip and welcome