Melissa Kellie

Introducing Australian Singer/Songwriter Melissa Kellie

Hey everyone my name is Melissa Kellie and this is my introduction. I'm a singer/songwriter from Australia and i'm super excited to start my journey with you all :)

download.png

A little bit about me

I started singing when i was 5 years old, I was born in New Zealand i'm half english and i'm living in Australia.               38302_101798979875428_5544423_n.jpg

download.png

Thanks so much for watching :)

Wallet:

ANH1ZXYw3J7KQNNUgVFWyzNyQ9GVJyeeLP

~ Melissa Kellie

Hello Melissa, welcome to the Artbyte forum. thank u for the song. was lovely to listen. if u have any questions about the forum just ask. Enjoy the forum

p.s dont forget to add ur wallet adres in ur profile about me section too.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:13 PM, Melissa Kellie said:

Hey everyone my name is Melissa Kellie and this is my introduction. I'm a singer/songwriter from Australia and i'm super excited to start my journey with you all :)

download.png

A little bit about me

I started singing when i was 5 years old, I was born in New Zealand i'm half english and i'm living in Australia.               38302_101798979875428_5544423_n.jpg

download.png

Thanks so much for watching :)

Wallet:

ANH1ZXYw3J7KQNNUgVFWyzNyQ9GVJyeeLP

~ Melissa Kellie

you are welcome to the artbyte forum,  it's nice having you here,  make sure you put your artbyte wallet address in the about me section of your profile. 

ZOE    2

You are welcome to the artbyte community

It's nice having you here be sure to add your wallet and endeavor to go through the rules and regulations and the community.