J.VandePerre

Betta fish I - final drawing

2 minutes ago, J.VandePerre said:

Hi,

Olvidé mostrar a ustedes el ultimo y definitivo dibujo en el cual agregé algunos detalles más para dar un mejor ambiente acuatico. 

Here is the final drawing to colour.

large.BettaI.jpg.0de47e020d1396b72b1f8ccd0a09934a.jpg

Thanks again!

See previous post:

Translation: I forgot to show you the last and final drawing in which I added some more details to give a better aquatic environment.

I read Betta fish do not get along with other Betta fish. Do they get along with other fish if not Betta?

beautiful drawing by the way.

Can you put your drawing on Reddit /r/art and we can tip you? This is worth tipping.

7 hours ago, sevko33 said:

nice drawing.if i m not wrong it looks like a lion fish. will it stay like this or get colors too?

Hi, thanks for commenting my post! I leave you here a picture of a lionfish, judge yourself.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lionfish

Photo: Sydney Aquarium. High Resolution 3340 x 2216. https://www.survival.org.au/lionfish.php

I´ll publish my colour version soon, but it´ll be more interesting to see your own coloured version of my drawing.

Regards.

3 minutes ago, J.VandePerre said:

Hi, thanks for commenting my post! I leave you here a picture of a lionfish, judge yourself.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lionfish

Photo: Sydney Aquarium. High Resolution 3340 x 2216. https://www.survival.org.au/lionfish.php

I´ll publish my colour version soon, but it´ll be more interesting to see your own coloured version of my drawing.

Regards.

i gues i just rememberd bit different. but yes this is a lion fish . and just googled betta fish and saw there is alot of different types short tail long tail etc.. and saw one very smiliar with ur drawing. again great job and cant wait to see colored version too. 

7 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

I read Betta fish do not get along with other Betta fish. Do they get along with other fish if not Betta?

beautiful drawing by the way.

Can you put your drawing on Reddit /r/art and we can tip you? This is worth tipping.

Hi,

Thanks for commenting my post.

I really don´t know if Betta gets along well with other fish, but it is known that they are very territorial.

Done! Submmited 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/8ephnn/betta_fish_i_adult_colouring_page_digital_drawing/?st=jgedj7yb&sh=3bfe3e21

Thanks, interesting page.

Thanks again!

4 hours ago, hj27 said:

Me gusta. Do you have more, about this kind?

Thanks so much!

Yes, I have more of course.  Please, see my album: 

I will be publishing more drawings soon.

Anyway, if you want you can have a look here. I will feel very honoured if you make an effort to buy my book.
If you like my work, please try to share it.

Best Regards.

Where is your book to buy? Do you accept ABY? Is it a download or do you ship it? Or is it available online to buy? Are you going to set up an artist profile page so you can sell your artwork?

20 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

That's an amazing drawing. I love the detail of the flowing tail, it really helps guide your vision to the fish.

However, I think you should post your new drawings under the New Projects board, not in the artist listing board.

Thanks! I think you are right.  I´ll do it.

12 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

Where is your book to buy? Do you accept ABY? Is it a download or do you ship it? Or is it available online to buy? Are you going to set up an artist profile page so you can sell your artwork?

You will find my book "Oceana" on Amazon to buy it online.

Visit my web to find more info about  http://jorgevandeperre.com

I don´t have an own page to sell yet, sorry

q?_encoding=UTF8&MarketPlace=US&ASIN=1533006423&ServiceVersion=20070822&ID=AsinImage&WS=1&Format=_SL250_&tag=jvandeperre-20