Admin

2018 Week 10 - Artist Showcase Winner - Skip Staheli

This week's ArtByte Artist Showcase Winners is Skip Staheli, a photographer working in virtual worlds. His work is currently showing in the Paris Metro Gallery in Second Life.

He is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte and will be featured all week in ArtByte's 150,000+ social media!

YXlynArl.jpg

The Paris Metro Art Gallery is hosting a series of various images of the artist, and in particular, those placed on the ground floor, are relevant to the winter season.

TJylBKSl.png

See more of his work on the ArtByte Forum here.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

This week's ArtByte Artist Showcase Winners is Skip Staheli, a photographer working in virtual worlds. His work is currently showing in the Paris Metro Gallery in Second Life.

He is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte and will be featured all week in ArtByte's 150,000+ social media!

YXlynArl.jpg

The Paris Metro Art Gallery is hosting a series of various images of the artist, and in particular, those placed on the ground floor, are relevant to the winter season.

TJylBKSl.png

Congrats man lovely artworks, they would look good framed

Thanks so very much Im so very honoured!!

:wub:

The photo used for this post though, is edited by the person who made the blog, where the photo of me was placed on, to broadcast the exhibition I am in currently.. My  original work, looks different.. like this  (link to my flickr page)

Miranda~Such a blue blue winter....

ZOE    2
On 4/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, Admin said:

YXlynArl.jpg

TJylBKSl.png

Congratulations keep it up and enjoy yourself