Vishal

Expectation from artbyte

If you bought at 0.005 then any time would be good time to sell to double your profit.

no one knows which way the market goes.

i do think ABY is strongly tied to BTC price. So, if BTC goes to $20k USD, then we can expect ABY to be close to $0.03 or $0.04

I believe ABY will hit that target by the end of the year.

If you do your part to get others to use ABY, the price will increase even more.

38 minutes ago, AdamsEve said:

If you bought at 0.005 then any time would be good time to sell to double your profit.

no one knows which way the market goes.

i do think ABY is strongly tied to BTC price. So, if BTC goes to $20k USD, then we can expect ABY to be close to $0.03 or $0.04

I believe ABY will hit that target by the end of the year.

If you do your part to get others to use ABY, the price will increase even more.

So everyone should go on and encourage people to make use of aby so that the value can appreciate 

When Btc was about 14.5k Aby was around 0.031 usd . if btc hits 20k this time Aby could be 0.045 and this was before halving. so it might be even higher. personaly i think would easly past 0.07 if btc hits 20k.

lets say btc wont hit 20k this year. in my opinion Artbyte will still grow. yes btc has big effect but than even an altcoin can gain value against btc too.

I know it is alot of work to get listed for extra exchange. but if arbtye could be traded with shapeshift and changlley that would add more value too. and it would make possible to exchange for diffrent pairs too not just btc to Aby and vice versa.

Personaly my wallet would get minus just for tipping. i wont sell it next couple of years.(and when i do wouldnt sell all of them either)

It seems everyone has become mathematician here. I don't believe it work that way. Adoption is the real deal, the more artist we can get to begin to use artbyte in real life the better for us all in terms of price movement. 

10 hours ago, ArjenDesign said:

The end of May, huh? It's been on a slow climb again, so it'll probably get back up to 1 cent per ArtByte by then. If your plan is to sell for profit, I would wait a bit longer.

Yeah, I also wouldn't expect all that much to change unless some serious moves with the adoption happen, as otherwise there's no reason for the price to move one way or the other, really. Probably better to wait until the end of the year to see any noticeable change anyways.

1 hour ago, BiankaB said:

I'd LOVE to see ABY at 1 cent at the end of May. But I guess it will need more time to rise to that....

Your expectation is reasonable enough and I think artbyte will achieve that with ease, even more. 

My expectation for artbyte is to see artbyte grow in value and increase in size.the 1cent mention above is achievable by next month end but my expectations is bigger than all this.am still hopeful and still believe artbyte will reach 1dollar per aby this year

On 24/04/2018 at 10:28 PM, Gmercy said:

So everyone should go on and encourage people to make use of aby so that the value can appreciate 

4 hours ago, Cgegege said:

1cent is not what I bargain for by may ending,with the risen of bitcoin lately,I expect aby to surpass 1cent by that time,maybe 5cent

i think we should not see its value in usd. we should see its value in satoshi because value of every coin depends on bitcoin. see if u buy ABY at 0.01 usd or at 100 satoshi. if its rate become 150 satoshi  but in usd it remain same 0.01 usd. even then we are in profit because our bit coin will b increased.

13 hours ago, Cgegege said:

1cent is not what I bargain for by may ending,with the risen of bitcoin lately,I expect aby to surpass 1cent by that time,maybe 5cent

I don't think you understand enough about how coin valuation works to state it should be 5 cent. Coin has never reached 5 cent even when Bitcoin was $18k. 

8 hours ago, Vishal said:

i think we should not see its value in usd. we should see its value in satoshi because value of every coin depends on bitcoin. see if u buy ABY at 0.01 usd or at 100 satoshi. if its rate become 150 satoshi  but in usd it remain same 0.01 usd. even then we are in profit because our bit coin will b increased.

I tend to agree, but some coins behave differently from BTC price as well. I think ABY generally follows BTC but it also has its own behavior at times. 

2 hours ago, AdamsEve said:

I don't think you understand enough about how coin valuation works to state it should be 5 cent. Coin has never reached 5 cent even when Bitcoin was $18k. 

In all honesty guesses like these are absolutely based on nothing. Crypto doesn't work in the same way stocks and company valuation works, so there is no way to base these guesses on anything at all in the first place. That's to say that they're just hopes and dreams, but as we have seen, in crypto anything is possible, as prices go up and down with just the hype alone.

19 hours ago, Cgegege said:

I personaly agreed with you that aby should to 5cent if not More than that by may ending

ZOE    2
3 hours ago, Artdeacon said:

I personaly agreed with you that aby should to 5cent if not More than that by may ending

Although am a new person here but there is one thing I no due to my study about all this online trading the boost in the market is determine the rising and increase in bitcoin therefore our expectations will be right if only we can pray that bitcoin should keep rising 

18 hours ago, ZOE said:

Although am a new person here but there is one thing I no due to my study about all this online trading the boost in the market is determine the rising and increase in bitcoin therefore our expectations will be right if only we can pray that bitcoin should keep rising 

Basically yes, but if you want to go into voodoo such as praying, might as well ask for ABY not be tethered to the BTC price in the first place. Currently practically all of crypto follows BTC, because it's the entry way for them all, but in the perfect scenario this would not be the case.

ZOE    2
2 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Basically yes, but if you want to go into voodoo such as praying, might as well ask for ABY not be tethered to the BTC price in the first place. Currently practically all of crypto follows BTC, because it's the entry way for them all, but in the perfect scenario this would not be the case.

OK I get you but can all altcoin survive on there own without depending on bit coin 

20 hours ago, ZOE said:

OK I get you but can all altcoin survive on there own without depending on bit coin 

BTC is the first so anything you trade at exchange usually have BTC as the pair you trade with. ETH, LTC, and sometimes BCH can stand on their own... but the standard is BTC paired with the altcoin. 

23 hours ago, Cahoot said:

without Btc and satoshi nakamoto probably we wouldnt be here. Atm btc is the king and we all fallow. and Altcoins evolving too so let see what future brings. in my opinion maybe couple of coins might catch the btc or maybe not (if btc reaches 50k or more)

21 hours ago, ZOE said:

Sure they could, in fact that would be the best case scenario, as currently you can't really even get into many projects without this "third party" (BTC), which also means that its price affects the price of the rest. Obviously the whole market tends to be woven together, but we already have projects that are not BTC-dependent (albeit they tend to be more closer to ETH or NEO, but the point still stands).

I personaly think that price can go higher. 7.6Mcap is low and we are about to start altseason, so I expect it to go to up, but I dont know how much, I am still learning about market behavioral.

16 hours ago, Gurman said:

I personaly think that price can go higher. 7.6Mcap is low and we are about to start altseason, so I expect it to go to up, but I dont know how much, I am still learning about market behavioral.

The crypto behavior is hard if not even impossible to predict, as even completely baseless news can and will shake the ship, so to speak. But yes, there is still a lot of room for ABY to grow, and seeing how ABY is one of the solids projects out there, it's a good bet for the future!