Vishal

Expectation from artbyte

4 hours ago, Jackson01 said:

Believe it or not,there is going to be a massive pump up this week,watch out guys

i also passive same things,something big is going yo happen this week

20 hours ago, sevko33 said:

true, but that dosent mean it will happen or when it is goin to happen if ever. there are plenty examples in the history that people trying to invent something and they end up with something else (also something new)it is not black and white and about zero benefits if CC would stay like this as it is now. it has still benefits.a couple of example i can think of now; like u and i can trade it plus i could send money almost instantly to someone in other country without hassle cheaper, faster. (if u familar with sepa it can take day).

I am familiar with SEPA indeed, and while SEPA transfers can take as little as few hours, they're going for instant transfers in the near future as well, and since it's already completely free system, transfers outside of the EU are the only transfers that could (and currently do) benefit from crypto. Also I'm not saying that crypto wouldn't have positive sides as well, but most of the time they tend to be akin to hacking off your feet to that you don't need to spend money on shoes.

19 hours ago, Jackson01 said:

Believe it or not,there is going to be a massive pump up this week,watch out guys

I'm curious on what is your confidence based?

17 hours ago, Gates said:

I'm curious on what is your confidence based?

If I had to guess, they are referring to the Consensus 2018 conference which started yesterday (or was it on Monday?). Yesterday things went up 10-15%, but now they're back down at least the same. People like to reference previous effects this conference has had on Bitcoin and draw conclusions from that, and while for a trader it is a great spot to make money, for the rest of us it means absolutely nothing.

25 minutes ago, Cahoot said:

If I had to guess, they are referring to the Consensus 2018 conference which started yesterday (or was it on Monday?). Yesterday things went up 10-15%, but now they're back down at least the same. People like to reference previous effects this conference has had on Bitcoin and draw conclusions from that, and while for a trader it is a great spot to make money, for the rest of us it means absolutely nothing.

@Cahoot thats my expectation before but the consensus has not show much changes that i thought would brings the pump up,so dissapointed

14 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

@Cahoot thats my expectation before but the consensus has not show much changes that i thought would brings the pump up,so dissapointed

I think these kind of specific events (conferences, segwit activations, introduction in an exchange, release of x functionality...) used to have a very significant impact on price, but this tends not to be longer valid. Crypto community has gained professionality, with even corporate investors, and these events I think are gradually considered in price many months ahead.

4 hours ago, hj27 said:

I think these kind of specific events (conferences, segwit activations, introduction in an exchange, release of x functionality...) used to have a very significant impact on price, but this tends not to be longer valid. Crypto community has gained professionality, with even corporate investors, and these events I think are gradually considered in price many months ahead.

thank you very much

23 hours ago, theoaustin7 said:

Well, yeah, pretty much what I said. These events won't in general bring any long-lasting effects, and even if they generate any buzz simply for the sake of buzz, that's sure to die down quickly. Like we saw again. People tend to just take what has happened as some sort of a telltale sign of the future, unless it supports their perception, of course - and then they'll just say that "it's obvious that it won't work that way" :P