Vishal

bitcoin is on the way of new ATH

bitcoin is growing day by day  in very stable way i think it is  now it is moving towards its new all time high. what you expect from  bitcoin til the end of this month.

well about 6.7k was lowest. atleast that gives some trust. atm altcoins(maybe not all) made more jump than btc. it feels like we are in investment period which can last months and can find new highs so anything possible.i think soon btc 10k (maybe week ) and Artbyte should be reach 0.015 soon too if not higher. 2018 can be intersting ride.

Interesting to see that the confidence is back in crypto. The psychological resistance @10k usd is so strong. If we can break that, then we are on our way to a new ATH, but don't expect that this month, even next month. The journey won't be a smooth one. 

We shall see... this week was quite positive, if it gets a above 10.000 (right now it's bellow 9000) as an important psychological value it could really get additional boost...

However, the rise in last 10days itself is nice thing for those who were confident enough to buy it arround 6xxx...

Hopefully, altcoin growth will continue (little decrease/fall last day or two), and ABY will continue its rise...

On 4/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, BDS said:

It seems as though the majority of cryptos are on the move:)

This is basically because they all more or less follow the valuation of BTC, for better and worse. Which is also why general market going up shouldn't be taken as a sole indicator of one specific project doing well. It's always a sum of its parts, sure, but that's a good thing to keep in mind.

ZOE    2

The growth in the market is due to the confidence people has in bit coin and crypto market exchange and if this is maintain it will continue growing.

when are going to get there,am getting tired of the whole thing,i bought Aby at 330sat and it has come down to 107sat now,so when are we going to get to the promise land?

anw    9
28 minutes ago, artmart said:

when are going to get there,am getting tired of the whole thing,i bought Aby at 330sat and it has come down to 107sat now,so when are we going to get to the promise land?

40 years? 

After the Ten Plagues, Moses led the Exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea, after which they based themselves at Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Ten Commandments. After 40 years of wandering in the desert, Moses died within sight of the Promised Land on Mount Nebo.

ZOE    2
35 minutes ago, anw said:

40 years? 

What are you insinuating @anw are you saying we should wait 40years for it to appreciate.

That is you want but for me few weeks aby is going to get there 

Life and death are in the power of the tongue. And out if the abundance of the heart the mouth speak. Out of what is your heart is what you said. But for me sooner than later we shall get there.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:30 PM, anw said:

40 years? 

LOL, lets hope not! It would show a very, very, very bad leadership when a journey that takes couple weeks actually takes you 40 years! I'm pretty certain that the ABY team has the whole thing under control way better than that.

38 minutes ago, Gates said:

market volatility is very low, the longitude btc time is at 9000 usd, but aby gradually regains its position. this is good news

I think we need more volume for a lot of price movement for Aby. 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, Frank said:

I think we need more volume for a lot of price movement for Aby. 

Yeah, at $24,000 / 24h ABY has very small volume, but for long term holders these dips are just opportunities to buy more for cheaper. ABY is a small coin in the whole market, so the waves will throw it around, and without the big players growing, ABY won't grow either, so the best bet is to just wait it out.

On 5/13/2018 at 4:26 AM, Cahoot said:

Yeah, at $24,000 / 24h ABY has very small volume, but for long term holders these dips are just opportunities to buy more for cheaper. ABY is a small coin in the whole market, so the waves will throw it around, and without the big players growing, ABY won't grow either, so the best bet is to just wait it out.

I often do that. I bought again in that dip hope ABY team will be able to draw big player into the project. 

23 hours ago, Frank said:

I often do that. I bought again in that dip hope ABY team will be able to draw big player into the project. 

I'm sure they will, there has been some talks about that already, but obviously nothing has been released yet as I reckon that stuff hasn't still been set in stone, but looking at ABY's track record we can see that this is a legitimate project that does deliver, even if it's just growing in the sidelines of the crypto markets in general. But things take time, so expect to have a 5-year-plan with ABY.

9 hours ago, hj27 said:

For me this is the way and the timeframes.

Investing in anything shouldn't be done for short-term gain, as while crypto being new and all can and does have swift changes for better and worse, like with general investing in stocks or bonds things will take years to change, and that's why there's really no point in looking at anything less than 5 years with monthly, or maybe even annual, assessments of your investment portfolio. Cryptocurrencies have even existed barely for a decade, and just a fraction of that have they been doing any real life moves, so I wouldn't expect anything apart from useless projects dying off soon.