Vishal

Crypto market is rising

On 4/19/2018 at 11:42 AM, Vishal said:

its a good news that crypto market is rising again. But i dont know how safely it is rising. I dont want to see any other crash in market. Do you think market is stable now??? Or it can show some unexpected move 

Stable???... nah

there is nothing like stable in the crypto world, the present rising is just normal, expect another trend any moment, could be both way,remember lota poeple in the game for same reason... Profit. 

So just book profit and wait for another deep to bdfd. 

Be contented with little profit and don't be greedy  cos that's the bane of crypto. 

I'm really looking forward this uptrend. Market is hungry, these months have been hard. I don't know if we're totally out of the bushes, but apparently good times are coming.

On 4/25/2018 at 3:23 AM, hj27 said:

I'm really looking forward this uptrend. Market is hungry, these months have been hard. I don't know if we're totally out of the bushes, but apparently good times are coming.

The market will keep on going up and down, there will be no changing that, but it does indeed seem that we're starting to enter an uptrend. Let's just hope that no large crashes come just after this one, albeit personally I wouldn't really mind if we stayed down for few more months so that I could just grow my portfolio cheaply.

On 24/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, Cahoot said:

But it's good to keep in mind that pretty much no project really benefits from the blockchain in its current form, and in fact they just complicate things, so any and all investments now are made in the hopes of the future bringing more and easer use for them. We already have effectively whole world coverage with fiat, with either instant or nearly instant transfers, whereas crypto comes far behind, so unless the real reasons for crypto to exist become important, the purpose of anything won't matter.

that right,the fact is that fiat still not replaced. that's why we need more effective crypto for instant transfers and payment,and i am sure you all here already have point of view which altcoin that easy to use for compete fiat. the purpose won't matter because crypto really fluctuate and easy to trade,that what i thought

1 hour ago, fityan said:

that right,the fact is that fiat still not replaced. that's why we need more effective crypto for instant transfers and payment,and i am sure you all here already have point of view which altcoin that easy to use for compete fiat. the purpose won't matter because crypto really fluctuate and easy to trade,that what i thought

Well blockchain tech is there and even now people integrating/working on it with many things, one example using it as Authenticating Artwork Through Blockchain. another using it as storage. adoption is at slow phase but it will excellerate.

About instant transfer/payment there is already coins offers that. one of this coin will confirm payment in just 1.5 second.

Crpyto replacing fiat ofc possible in future but i would say no hurry let it evolve right way. Atm crpytos are more like trading object. which is fine.

5 hours ago, fityan said:

I don't see crypto replacing fiat, because no government wants to give away the control over money, which is the sole point of crypto that's supposed to be a currency. Governments will more more towards digital money (in many places you can hardly even use cash anymore), but crypto and blockchain will provide no incentives for them, so fiat in general won't be replaced with crypto.

For now, I don't see the need for crypto to replace fiat but with time we might see a shift towards crypto. But before then, there would be need for serious overhaul. 

On 5/9/2018 at 9:51 PM, Frank said:

For now, I don't see the need for crypto to replace fiat but with time we might see a shift towards crypto. But before then, there would be need for serious overhaul. 

I could see few needs, or "needs", but the thing is that those who control money would see these are pretty much the exact opposite of what benefits them, so there's no need to expect fiat be replaced with crypto in large scale. Governments will surely go for digital currency, like I wrote before, but that's a different thing, and from governmental perspective crypto without the negative sides of it.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, sevko33 said:

Well blockchain tech is there and even now people integrating/working on it with many things, one example using it as Authenticating Artwork Through Blockchain. another using it as storage. adoption is at slow phase but it will excellerate.

About instant transfer/payment there is already coins offers that. one of this coin will confirm payment in just 1.5 second.

Crpyto replacing fiat ofc possible in future but i would say no hurry let it evolve right way. Atm crpytos are more like trading object. which is fine.

yup,i dont think fiat will replaced by crypto for next 5 years,but far from now,its possible for any reason,just see many people try to build future from imagination and put it on movie,thats will happen someday. 

"About instant transfer/payment there is already coins offers that. one of this coin will confirm payment in just 1.5 second."

whsich coin you talking about?

On 9/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, Cahoot said:

I don't see crypto replacing fiat, because no government wants to give away the control over money, which is the sole point of crypto that's supposed to be a currency. Governments will more more towards digital money (in many places you can hardly even use cash anymore), but crypto and blockchain will provide no incentives for them, so fiat in general won't be replaced with crypto.

yeah i know,like i said before,it only matter about the time. in the future,its possible,even maybe i will not on that century.

4 hours ago, fityan said:

yup,i dont think fiat will replaced by crypto for next 5 years,but far from now,its possible for any reason,just see many people try to build future from imagination and put it on movie,thats will happen someday. 

"About instant transfer/payment there is already coins offers that. one of this coin will confirm payment in just 1.5 second."

whsich coin you talking about?

Dash offers instant send. (ofc its fees higher than normal send but it confirms almost instantly it does that with master nodes)

and  why replace fiat, CC could be accepted as internet currency and used like other currencys. 

16 hours ago, sevko33 said:

Dash offers instant send. (ofc its fees higher than normal send but it confirms almost instantly it does that with master nodes)

and  why replace fiat, CC could be accepted as internet currency and used like other currencys. 

Something being instant like that is really nothing special, as there really is no reason to transfer the funds in real time, and doing it the way banks do now (batches once or twice a day) is just fine as long as you are able to confirm and reserve the balance in real time. Transaction amounts I could understand being something to get exited about, but as even the major credit card companies don't peak out with their systems, what's good is it to be able to process 100 million transactions in second if you ever only have a million?

And to your question; why use crypto when you could just use fiat? The internet doesn't really need any special currency, as digital currencies could be used just as well, maybe even easier since you already have them.

3 hours ago, Cahoot said:

Something being instant like that is really nothing special, as there really is no reason to transfer the funds in real time, and doing it the way banks do now (batches once or twice a day) is just fine as long as you are able to confirm and reserve the balance in real time. Transaction amounts I could understand being something to get exited about, but as even the major credit card companies don't peak out with their systems, what's good is it to be able to process 100 million transactions in second if you ever only have a million?

And to your question; why use crypto when you could just use fiat? The internet doesn't really need any special currency, as digital currencies could be used just as well, maybe even easier since you already have them.

my question was why replace fiat. maybe i should ask beter. do we have to replace fiat is it really necessarry? (i know it was a dream of satoshi he created something but it dosent mean it will evolve as he wanted)

i would say whynot noone likes to wait if i trade some coins i have to wait almost 5 minutes and for some coins even longer to get my transaction be confirmed than exchange will be executed. if we have the tech than let it be fast. and when waiting for confirmation sometimes u would end up less than what u bargain for.

So for trading purpose  fast is beter and ofc there is more reason people like it to be fast (buying things or simple use for even restaurants )

20 hours ago, sevko33 said:

my question was why replace fiat. maybe i should ask beter. do we have to replace fiat is it really necessarry? (i know it was a dream of satoshi he created something but it dosent mean it will evolve as he wanted)

i would say whynot noone likes to wait if i trade some coins i have to wait almost 5 minutes and for some coins even longer to get my transaction be confirmed than exchange will be executed. if we have the tech than let it be fast. and when waiting for confirmation sometimes u would end up less than what u bargain for.

So for trading purpose  fast is beter and ofc there is more reason people like it to be fast (buying things or simple use for even restaurants )

Fiat has loads of issues as a system, but it's not like crypto has many answers when talking about widespread use. Also like I wrote before, speed is a total non-issue, as there is no need to actually transfer anything in real time, just make reservations. For that you obviously need a centralized system to handle that, which completely fragmented crypto for every use under the sun simply cannot answer to. This fragmentation is also the reason I see most crypto projects failing sooner or later, because if I would need 10+ different coins and utility tokens to get through through my day, how is that better than just using e.g., USD for all my needs?