Vishal

Crypto market is rising

its a good news that crypto market is rising again. But i dont know how safely it is rising. I dont want to see any other crash in market. Do you think market is stable now??? Or it can show some unexpected move 

There's no such thing as safety in crypto, and you can rest assured that the next crash is just a matter of time :)

Trying to predict the market is pretty pointless, so the best strategy for many is just to keep on buying in and then sell off once they reach their own personal target at some point years from now.

7 hours ago, Vishal said:

its a good news that crypto market is rising again. But i dont know how safely it is rising. I dont want to see any other crash in market. Do you think market is stable now??? Or it can show some unexpected move 

it should go up from now on but nothing guaranteed. i told last week too we wont see that price level anytime soon if ever. but we will see red and green candles for sure. and even if governments leaves alone crypto well than it will go to moon. conl. we are still effected by everyday news good or bad.

Let's be cautious. During december a lot of new money entered, and they have been the ones that lost more. There is going to be a time that no little new money enters. However, all options related to private company or investment firms are open.

10 hours ago, Cahoot said:

There's no such thing as safety in crypto, and you can rest assured that the next crash is just a matter of time :)

Trying to predict the market is pretty pointless, so the best strategy for many is just to keep on buying in and then sell off once they reach their own personal target at some point years from now.

i think one should never become greedy in trading set your target like 40% then exit. and then wait for dip buy again take profit and exit 👾

3 hours ago, Vishal said:

i think one should never become greedy in trading set your target like 40% then exit. and then wait for dip buy again take profit and exit 👾

That is the same way i trade as well,greedy is what kill many,you have to know the time to cash out,except you are investing for longtime investment 

I am very curious to see what happens when we see the december/january prices again. People who bought then lost a lot of money. They are eager to sell very quickly to step out without a loss. 

2 hours ago, P.E. said:

I am very curious to see what happens when we see the december/january prices again. People who bought then lost a lot of money. They are eager to sell very quickly to step out without a loss. 

This rise is healthier than last year december pump. The December pump was a prepump. Expect massive fomo by next week. 

13 hours ago, Vishal said:

i think one should never become greedy in trading set your target like 40% then exit. and then wait for dip buy again take profit and exit

True, although as long as you know when to stop greed is really the only way to make any real profit. The problem comes when you become too greedy, and lose it all. Luckily in many cases, especially with crypto, you can overcome that with just waiting for the market to come back up again.

16 hours ago, Vishal said:

You are very correct mate. The bane of crypto is GREED. 

greed basic human thing but we have also brain lol we can all have greed but than we calculate to risk/profit and make decision. and u need to make one bec crypto is not always going up its has ups and downs so if u want to make some profit u need to get out at right moment (it can be 20% 40& etc ) if u dont, ur profit will melt down and u will loose time and money. on the other hand dont just get out bec u made 10% profit u can be little more greedy to wait :D.

On 19.4.2018 at 12:42 PM, Vishal said:

Safely rising? Nothing will ever be safe... There is no such thing as safety in investitions...

On 19/4/2018 at 5:42 PM, Vishal said:

i am not a good traders,rare to speculate coins in market,thats why sometimes i just not too care about movement,i learn from my experiance,buy coins and the price going down so long. nothing safe rising,thats right.

8 minutes ago, fityan said:

i am not a good traders,rare to speculate coins in market,thats why sometimes i just not too care about movement,i learn from my experiance,buy coins and the price going down so long. nothing safe rising,thats right.

i'm telling you one thing in trading never be greedy first rule. second select some good coins watch them how they rise and fall. buy when they are falling set your gole of 20-30% or  how much you want then sell again wait for dip buy in dip and sell on rise. good luck. don't sell your coins in panic.

20 hours ago, Vishal said:

i'm telling you one thing in trading never be greedy first rule. second select some good coins watch them how they rise and fall. buy when they are falling set your gole of 20-30% or  how much you want then sell again wait for dip buy in dip and sell on rise. good luck. don't sell your coins in panic.

and i tell you,i have learn some trading strategy or trick,the matter is still same,i can't pick good coins to trade,always have wrong choice,i think its a huge problem,maybe i need advisor or some group to know which coins are good to buy.

4 hours ago, fityan said:

and i tell you,i have learn some trading strategy or trick,the matter is still same,i can't pick good coins to trade,always have wrong choice,i think its a huge problem,maybe i need advisor or some group to know which coins are good to buy.

one needs to learn before going into crypto trading,if not,someone will run into debt,learn when to buy and when to sell,the value of the coin you which to invest.some coin are useless,they have no value,their developer will eventually dump the coin,unlike aby coin which has value,the coins is for the artist and trading,it can be use in buying art,music e.t.c

5 hours ago, fityan said:

You can  join group but never trust blindly do your research you can check coins on coinmarketcap.com , coingecko.com etc. check their website upcoming news etc  then buy. one more thing when a good coin in dip buy it and sell when you want but don't be greedy. 

9 hours ago, hardartbest said:

one needs to learn before going into crypto trading,if not,someone will run into debt,learn when to buy and when to sell,the value of the coin you which to invest.some coin are useless,they have no value,their developer will eventually dump the coin,unlike aby coin which has value,the coins is for the artist and trading,it can be use in buying art,music e.t.c

yeah you right mate,the value and the purpose of the coins are important,it makes coins keep alive and always have demand,thanks for sharing. and of course i already invest on ABY as one of good coins with market movement.

2 hours ago, fityan said:

yeah you right mate,the value and the purpose of the coins are important,it makes coins keep alive and always have demand,thanks for sharing. and of course i already invest on ABY as one of good coins with market movement.

But it's good to keep in mind that pretty much no project really benefits from the blockchain in its current form, and in fact they just complicate things, so any and all investments now are made in the hopes of the future bringing more and easer use for them. We already have effectively whole world coverage with fiat, with either instant or nearly instant transfers, whereas crypto comes far behind, so unless the real reasons for crypto to exist become important, the purpose of anything won't matter.