Adedunmola

ArtByte (ABY) tops the gainers chart on Bittrex.com

yes, it almost 60-65% up in a week. bull run for Aby :). about january well dont stuck there we will evant. reach there and pass. but think if someone buyed Aby last week and sold now i must say what a gain!!

5 hours ago, spsbyter said:

:-) Good news.

But, remember how much did it fall from January... let's just get back there, first... after that, shoot it to the Moon :-)

Yes , i knew and all coins and token were badly hit by the downward trend. Just hope and believe we are off the wood for this year.

11 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

ArtByte is sitting at number one position on bittrex.com right now. All we need is more volume to shoot for the moon from here. 

Let's pop champagne 🥂 

Please how can we help to increase the artbyte volume?is it by buying more or by holding for now?

1 hour ago, Cgegege said:

Please how can we help to increase the artbyte volume?is it by buying more or by holding for now?

If you want to increase volume you have to buy!

1 minute ago, hj27 said:

If you want to increase volume you have to buy!

Also trade, trading volume also imp. forexampl. u can buy artbyte with btc. than sell later when u have some gain and when price is right exchange to artbyte again. like this u can gain more artbyte and also helps with trading volume.

On 4/17/2018 at 4:22 AM, sujithputhranartist said:

aby.jpg

Awesome ABY to the moon

aby.jpg

<3

You are back with your analysis? You still never told us how you do this. I won't mind to enroll for private tutorial. 

1 hour ago, Adedunmola said:

You are back with your analysis? You still never told us how you do this. I won't mind to enroll for private tutorial. 

There are many tutorials for TA online, and the only thing in common with them is that no two are alike :D

TA is just glorified guesswork, and sometimes you'll be correct, sometimes not. If it was better than tossing a coin, every TA user would be a millionaire.

This was a welcome sight to come home to after a busy weekend.  It was looking rough there for a while.

I don't have much in ABY yet, but I might have to make a move on increasing my numbers now if this upward trend continues.

On 4/18/2018 at 4:42 PM, Cahoot said:

There are many tutorials for TA online, and the only thing in common with them is that no two are alike :D

TA is just glorified guesswork, and sometimes you'll be correct, sometimes not. If it was better than tossing a coin, every TA user would be a millionaire.

Hehehehe, but I have one that I can vouch for anytime any day. His TA is spot on. 

haven't you learned anything from the last months?
Again, you are hyping each single sat. up within a time range of a few days?

Keep calm!

We are now in a phase, where no bigger movement will happen.
The next few weeks and month, I am pretty sure, we will have an up and down of a few sat. and moving sidewards...

The market needs way more positive signals for a clear uptrend... to many bad things happened in the past weeks - and a lot of people have left the market...
Also, it needs new people to bring in fresh money... so.. just be patient ;)

23 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Hehehehe, but I have one that I can vouch for anytime any day. His TA is spot on. 

In the bull market everyone is correct ;)

The thing is that you'd need to look at something like this long term, over many years, and then you'll just end up seeing that it's effectively no better than just making a guess. In fact when you only have two outcomes a simple guess is many times more correct.

1 hour ago, Cahoot said:

In the bull market everyone is correct ;)

The thing is that you'd need to look at something like this long term, over many years, and then you'll just end up seeing that it's effectively no better than just making a guess. In fact when you only have two outcomes a simple guess is many times more correct.

Sincerely your submission is right but TA is more than a guess work. It's an art that you are to master if you want to last long and be less frustrated in this game. You can't  be 100% correct all the time, but knowing your TA gives you an edge to be able to make sound market decisions. 

Just now, Adedunmola said:

In dollar value, I'm already in massive profit but in btc, I'm still down. I bought most of the ABY purchased @250sat.

Am not that good in crypto calculations. Are you gaining now ? Or when are you going to be in gain?is it when aby above 250sat?

9 hours ago, segunshow said:

Am not that good in crypto calculations. Are you gaining now ? Or when are you going to be in gain?is it when aby above 250sat?

If I want to cash out to fiat right now, then I'm in profit. The reason is because I bought most of the btc I used for the purchase of my altcoin, aby inclusive when btc was at 2500 usd. Hope you understand now? 

On 16/4/2018 at 2:04 PM, Adedunmola said:

ArtByte is sitting at number one position on bittrex.com right now. All we need is more volume to shoot for the moon from here. 

Let's pop champagne 🥂 

good news,but not suprising me,and as usual,it come down again,but i am sure slowly it will makes 200 satoshi next week. and i wish,really hipe that end of year,ABY make through to $! :D