hamzatu

Pass Phrase not working on core wallet

Finally got a transaction go through on web wallet. Now the core wallet is an issue. My passphrase is not working correct passphrase. I am sure about it being the correct because the wallet requires double entry to set it. I did that now cannot send coins from core wallet. This is a serious issue now because it is my core wallet. v0.13.1-beta

27 minutes ago, hamzatu said:

Finally got a transaction go through on web wallet. Now the core wallet is an issue. My passphrase is not working correct passphrase. I am sure about it being the correct because the wallet requires double entry to set it. I did that now cannot send coins from core wallet. This is a serious issue now because it is my core wallet. v0.13.1-beta

without correct passphrase noone can help u as far as i know. did u make backup ur wallet file before passphrase?if u did u can use that backup or try ur passphrase with capital letters or diffrent combination or make sure ur capslock not active. 

1 minute ago, sevko33 said:

without correct passphrase noone can help u as far as i know. did u make backup ur wallet file before passphrase?if u did u can use that backup or try ur passphrase with capital letters or diffrent combination or make sure ur capslock not active. 

I am sure this is an issue with the wallet. I entered my passphrase twice at the beginning to encrypt it.

i think the password you thought you entered is not the same one you are typing in now. most likely it is caps lock. if you are on laptop, maybe scroll lock/numlock will mean you typed numbers instead of letters on right side. whatever you entered as password, this is what you need to re-enter again. if you have old wallet.dat you can try to use that, or if you have private key, create a new wallet.dat and import your private key into the new wallet.

yes u can try what AdamsEve said. i have the same wallet version and it works without problem. (0.13.0.1 ) latest version. try stay calm and see if ur keyboard functioning okey. can be anything maybe a key stucked or ur keybord changed to q or f type. try type ur password in a notepad than copy paste 

On 4/14/2018 at 11:55 PM, hamzatu said:

Sorry that you found yourself in this situation. I'm in the same situation cos I could not remember correctly the combination of my phrase. Except you are able to remember it correctly, no one can help.