kmcathey

Writing

I love the writing process!! Taking my ideas and putting them on paper, then typing them on the computer. Going over the words again and again, until I read something beautiful!!! The highlight of my day is when my characters come to life and I can hear each of their voices in my head!! When my ideas become something more then imaginary thoughts that passes through my brain and I am fulfilled with accomplishment that I took the time to create a new world, or express an idea that is truly my own!!

8 hours ago, kmcathey said:

I love the writing process!! Taking my ideas and putting them on paper, then typing them on the computer. Going over the words again and again, until I read something beautiful!!! The highlight of my day is when my characters come to life and I can hear each of their voices in my head!! When my ideas become something more then imaginary thoughts that passes through my brain and I am fulfilled with accomplishment that I took the time to create a new world, or express an idea that is truly my own!!

Well done @kmcathey. You are an inspiration. 

11 hours ago, sujithputhranartist said:

tumblr_m7pf6x_Epg_W1r5mah4.gif

love your thoughts <3 <3 Kmcathey about writing.. very similar to painting <3 

My Grandma is a painter and I completely agree. The way I stare at words is the way she stares at her work. The tiniest detail matters!!