I recently played 'A Hat in Time', a game that harkens back to the 'collectathon' platformers of yore. It's an uncommon example of a Kickstarter project gone right, and I really enjoyed almost everything about it. One thing I thought was really amazing was that the lead artist on the team made a unique splash screen for almost every single mission in every level, each with its own distinct atmosphere.

latest?cb=20171008091821 latest?cb=20171018222306

It always makes me really happy to see this level of dedication - beautiful illustrations like these really get you hyped to experience the story behind them. If you're interested, the amazing artist behind these is https://twitter.com/cyanatar, although I don't know if she uses ArtByte.

What are some beautiful splash screens or illustrations you've seen in games?

8 hours ago, Gmercy said:

If I need to get this game where can I get it and again can you tuitor me

The game is available on Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/253230/A_Hat_in_Time/ ) and several home consoles at well. Just look for 'A Hat in Time' and you should be good to go! Let me know what you think of it if you do get to try it. 

On 4/10/2018 at 4:13 PM, ArjenDesign said:

To speak to this question, I like a lot of the World of Warcraft dungeon splash art that they had on release and announcement days.

Also League of Legends has some good character splash art like this recently re-done piece they have.

aviator-splash.jpg

2 hours ago, Kay city said:

I done try to get this game so many time but I don't know how to get it

ArjenDesign has explained it perfectly. If you look in Google you can find the references to Steam easily. Why do you have problems?

On 14-4-2018 at 10:04 PM, Monkopotamus said:

To speak to this question, I like a lot of the World of Warcraft dungeon splash art that they had on release and announcement days.

Also League of Legends has some good character splash art like this recently re-done piece they have.

aviator-splash.jpg

Ooh, that one is amazing! I love the little texture details, like the crinkles and stamp, as well. Some real attention to detail! :)

On 4/10/2018 at 10:13 PM, ArjenDesign said:

I recently played 'A Hat in Time', a game that harkens back to the 'collectathon' platformers of yore. It's an uncommon example of a Kickstarter project gone right, and I really enjoyed almost everything about it. One thing I thought was really amazing was that the lead artist on the team made a unique splash screen for almost every single mission in every level, each with its own distinct atmosphere.

latest?cb=20171008091821 latest?cb=20171018222306

It always makes me really happy to see this level of dedication - beautiful illustrations like these really get you hyped to experience the story behind them. If you're interested, the amazing artist behind these is https://twitter.com/cyanatar, although I don't know if she uses ArtByte.

Maybe a contact to the artist about the possibility of accepting ArtByte as payment from the purchase of the game can do the magic. I just wrote my review on the Google playstore mentioning artbyte.